New town home in the Bellevue Community of Nashville * This was our home for one and one-half years before we moved to South Carolina. We made it safe, cozy, stylish and warm. We left it just the way we love it, so we feel you will love it too! Stay at our home and enjoy: 12-15 minutes to Down town Nashville on the west side of the city....Very near to, Grocery stores, malls, restaurants and the interstate for quick ride to down town or music row.
* 46-Inch Flat Screen TV with Bose Home entertainment center,
* wireless provided
* Two full baths and one-half bath,
* Gas grill, patio, front porch rocking chairs,
* Beautiful community warm, cozy and safe,
* Easy access to Interstate 40,
* Minutes away from downtown or airport',
* Great for writing, meetings, hiding out or hanging out....
* Minutes from Starbucks, Golf Course and a Park
If you don't want to stay in the city, don't mind a few minutes to and from anywhere in Nashville, then stay a
A nice 2 bedroom home for Songwriters, business people or anyone who wants something better than a Hotel stay while staying in Nashville. Easy commute to Downtown (about 12 miles) and a very safe location just outside of Downtown Nashville. Think of an upper middle class suburb of Nashville TN.....Google it!