Couldn't find a waterfront? But want to rent in Madison-- close to town, beaches, and state park? Minimum of 7 night visit. Owner is CT Real Estate Agent. (No representation fee will be charged the tenant)
* 74 Hull Road, Madison CT
* Satisfied guests 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
* 4 bedrooms. 2 and a half bathrooms.
* In ground pool is included, with Protect-A-Child pool fencing enclosure.
* 20 minute walk to Long Island Sound, beaches.
* One Mile (1.0) car ride to entrance of Hammonasset Beach State Park!
* Full utilities, internet, and linens included.
* Fully furnished with central air conditioning.
* Washer, dryer in first floor laundry. Electrolux vacuum cleaner, etc.
* Attached 2 car garage with remote control openers.
* Back patio is equipped with large propane grill, dining table, chairs, umbrella.
* Rear sunroom is screened with privacy and comfortably furnished.
Email is best (or call Jonathan at 203.318.3116) for more details.
Realtor with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices (formerly called Prudential CT Realty) in Madison since 2001. If you want help with other real estate needs, I would be glad to assist.
Private location south of Interstate 95, north of RT 1, in eastern part of town near Hammonasset State Park.
We were asked to rent our home back in 2009, and have decided to do it during school vacation period ever since. (We stay at family beach house or travel). The home sleeps 7 easily and has a private pool. If you have a family, it can be more enjoyable and less expensive to rent a 4 bedroom home than multiple hotel rooms. Home cooked meals will also keep dining budget under control.