You Will Not Find Better Accommodations at This Price Anywhere in Orlando!
Submitted: March 29, 2011
Stayed: March 2011
This condo far exeeded our expectations, which were arlready very high. It was clean, spacious, and beautifully furnished. My wife enjoyed the jacuzzi tub, while my daughters eagerly tapped into the free wireless connection (strong signal) with their iPod Touches.
* We didn't arrive until amost 11:00 pm. In the back of my mind, I worried coming in that late might present some challenges. The resort's 24 hour front desk checked us in quickly and with a smile.
* Very close to ALL major attractions in Orlando.
* Covered parking
* Nice pool with water slide
* Spotless condo
* Washer and dryer (you will want to use these after traveling and visiting the parks). Don't stay anywhere that doesn't have them).
* Full, well-appointed kitchen, which allows you to cook and offset the small fortune you will spend at Disney, Univesal, etc..
* So much more.
I would recommend (and already have) this property to anyone. On prior trips, I've stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge at Disney. It was nice, but the rooms were small and outrageously priced. I've also rented a house near the parks with a pool, etc., but didn't have the amenities (large pool, food, drink, 24 hour check-in, etc). as this resort. Having a car in Orlando has always been my preference. I hate waiting in lines for the monorail system used by onsite properties, particularly when the parks open and close and everyone needs them at the same time. A car (or free shuttle offered by this resort) allows you to avoid those lines. You will want to save your "line-waiting patience" for the larger attractions in each park.
There are other units available on VRBO for this resort, but HERE'S WHY I WOLD RENT FROM CURT. 1) He provided excellent communication during the booking process 2) He called us after we checked in to make sure everything was ok 3) He lives in Orlando, and gives his renters his cell number, if anything should arise during your stay 4) His units are priced the same as other comparable units, but he absorbs the cleaning fees, etc, making your net cost less expensive. 5) He followed up again after the trip to make sure we enjoyed our stay.
You will not be disappointed with this property, or the service offered by Curt.
Tourists without a Car,
Families with Teenagers,
Families with Young Children,
Owner's Response: Thank you very much for taking time to share your experience at the Lake Buena Vista Resort. Please come back and see us again one day. Curt
Helpful votes: 9/10
Did you find this review helpful?