• Spacious 1-bedroom, 1- bath in 1,100 sq. ft. area (sleep 5)
• Master bedroom with king pillow-top heavenly bed
• Stylish living room with queen sofa bed
• Available for rent: extra twin futon ($10 night), pac & play ($5 night) or crib ($20 night)
• Elegant indoor dining and tropical outdoor dining areas
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave, refrigerator and dinnerware
• In-villa washer and dryer
• Fully Air Conditioned
• Flat Screen Cable Televisions throughout the villa, Blue Ray Player in the living room
• Fully furnished balcony with dramatic beachfront views and ocean surf sounds
• Beachfront infinity pool, infant pool, adult lap pool and whirlpool at your footsteps
• Complimentary WiFi internet access
• Complimentary Parking
• Villa is 15 meters from sand
• Very peaceful and quiet. For action the hotel main building is only 75 meters away
• In-villa services available at a fee: children's nanny and in-suite massage
* For rent by owner. We also own Properties # 52076, # 333782, # 484980 and # 348305.
The villa is located inside the premises of the Wyndham Rio Mar Beach Resort where you will discover a world of relaxation and rejuvenation with endless tropical enjoyment.
• Miles of palm lined beach with turquoise water
• Two 18-hole First-Class golf courses featuring a beachfront and a river course
• Tennis Center ranked among the top 50 in the world
• Full Service Casino
• The Balinese-inspired Mandara Spa
• Watersports Rentals
• Numerous Fine Restaurants
• Kid’s Club Programs and Playgrounds for kids
• Modern Fitness Facilities
• Villa's Beach Club
• Elegant Shops and Flower Store
* The resort is not all-inclusive so services and activities have a cost
NEARBY ACTIVITIES AND ATTRACTIONS:
• Stroll along El Yunque Forest numerous trails that lead you to stunning waterfalls
• Experience one of the world’s bioluminescent lagoons in a kayak or electric boat
• Zoom through amazing lush tropical mountains in ziplines for all ages and abilities
• Paddle through calm and enchanting nearby mangrove island forests
• Enjoy horseback riding along the scenic Mameyes River
• Ride a mountain bike or ATV along the foothills of El Yunque Forest
• Unwind in a sailing or catamaran snorkeling day trip to the Spanish Virgin Islands
• Take a surf lessons at La Pared Beach in Luquillo
• Catch the ferry to the unspoiled Flamenco Beach in Culebra, constantly named as one of the most beautiful in the world by travel experts.
DAY TRIP ACTIVTIES:
• Spend a day shopping in Old San Juan and admiring the historical homes and forts
• Learn about the rum-making process at the world-famous Bacardí Distillery
* Guests are provided a detailed list of nearby restaurants, day trips, things to do, tips and recommendations on tour companies. Check out our previous guests’ comments.
40% of total rental is required at the time of booking
Balance is due 45 days prior to arrival
$300 refundable damage deposit is due 7 days prior to arrival
**20% penalty of total rental if cancellation more than 90 days prior to arrival
**40% penalty of total rental if cancellation between 45 - 90 days prior to arrival
**No refund for cancelation within 45 days prior to arrival
Keywords: Beachfront, Villa, Wyndham Rio Mar Resort, Golf, Casino, pool, whirlpool, luxury, Puerto Rico
I am an attorney and CPA, and live in Puerto Rico. I own various properties in Puerto Rico that I rent in a short term basis. Above you will find a link that says 'All My Rental Listings' (it is just below the “view calendar” button) . I am very committed to provide you the best service available and answer all questions in an expedite manner. It makes my day when I get thank you notes from guests commenting the great experience they had in my properties. Each of my properties is in a unique location, very carefully picked with the heart, not with the pocket in mind. These are properties I love and stay at on at a regular basis. You can check them out, above you will find a link that says 'All My Rental Listings'.
I purchase this property because we fell in love the second we opened the door. We went to see the villa because of its excellent location, not only beachfront, but inside the premises of a great resort, with great activities for everyone in the family; but once the villa entrance door opened, we felt we were right on the beach. The view from the villa is amazing. You not only see the beach, you see the grains of sand, feel the sea breeze and hear the surf. The villa is not in the top of a building, it is on the beach, only 10 feet above it. The experience is amazing. I can be hours at a time reading in my private balcony, with a cup of coffee or drink and love the feeling of being surrounded by beautiful gardens and the sea. Breakfast, lunch and dinners at the balcony are priceless. You are really dining on the beach with all the comforts of a home. The pictures do not do justice to the closeness of the beach.
We choose our villa in particular vs. other units in the building, because of this unique feeling that you are on the beach. The building gardens are surreal; you are in the middle of a forest with waves crashing just in front of you. We also choose our unit vs. others in the building because it is under the palm trees, and therefore it is one of the very few units with complete unobstructed views of the ocean. We don't have to worry about whether the palm trees have been trimmed or not, we always have perfect views!
Also, we choose this unit because it was the largest 1 bedroom model in the building (only 1 per floor of this size). It is very, very spacious as it has 1,100 sq. ft. and our living room is far larger than the living room of all the 2 bedroom models. You won't feel crowded here at all. We waited a long time for the right unit in this building to become available for sale and when it did we did not think about it twice. It did have a higher cost that others, but it was well worth it.
Be sure to read all the 70+ feedback comments we have in our guestbook. We not only love our villa, all our guests do. Many say it is the best place that they have ever stayed in their lives.
PS. We receive calls very often of guests that are desperately looking for a place to stay, because they rent a beachfront villa and the owner fails to mention that the palm trees have grown and the villa no longer has an ocean view, so beware of pictures of oddly trimmed palms trees, they only look that way once every 2-3 years. All this is far too common for me and I get very frustrated. If you are looking for a larger size villa or if our villa is not available for rent, or not what you are looking for, email me I will be glad to provide referrals of whom to contact to rent a villa in top shape and great views like ours.