TRUE 4 BEDROOM 4 BATH (ALL BEDROOMS HAVE WINDOWS AND CLOSETS)! NO ONE IS STUCK IN AN OVERSIZE CLOSET OR STORAGE ROOM WITH BEDS.
Private Hot Tub on large, secluded deck runs and is professionally serviced YEAR-ROUND!
Please note: We have a 5 NIGHT MINIMUM during ski season unless it is a last minute stay or a filling a gap between stays. Thanks! Rates are posted below.
NEW KITCHEN APPLIANCES!!**INCLUDING A STAINLESS & BLACK DOUBLE OVEN**
'The Canyon Retreat' SPACIOUS Four bedroom, four bath two story Canyon Racquet condo at the mouth of Big Cottonwood Canyon which is in Cottonwood Heights 'The City between the Canyons' (suburb of Salt Lake). We are 9 miles from Alta, Snowbird (Little Cottonwood Canyon) and 12 miles from Solitude, Brighton (Big Cottonwood Canyon) and 15 miles from downtown Salt Lake City. Park City, The Canyons and Deer Valley resorts are only 25-31 miles away on I-80.
COMMUNITY ADDRESS (no on site office): 7430 South Wasatch Blvd, Cottonwood Heights, 84121
The ski bus shuttle for Alta, Snowbird, Brighton & Solitude picks up just inside the mouth of Big Cottonwood Canyon (about 300 yards away).
**SKI SALT LAKE SUPER PASS DISCOUNT SKI PASSES AVAILABLE WHEN YOU BOOK THE CANYON RETREAT** (more info below)
OUR CALENDAR IS UP TO DATE AND ACCURATE - PLEASE CHECK TO SEE IF YOUR DATES ARE AVAILABLE. WE ALSO HAVE A 3 BED 3.5 BATH AND 2 BED W/LOFT 2 BATH IN THE SAME COMPLEX.
We pride ourselves in fun luxury! We are skiers and riders - our 'Retreat' has you, the vacationer in mind! We live in Salt Lake City, we know our mountains, we know the area. We'll take care of you! Don't take our word for it - check out our guest comments!
WE DECORATE TASTEFULLY FOR THE HOLIDAYS - LIT AND DECORATED TREES, LIT GARLAND AND OTHER SPECIAL ITEMS. THE COMPLEX HAS FESTIVE LIGHTING AS WELL.
Fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to prepare a wonderful meal for everyone in your group, including many spices and essentials!
* Each bedroom has a private bath!
* Plenty of space with 3100 square feet -VERY SPACIOUS LIVING AREAS
* All new kitchen appliances including a double oven to help prepare meals for large (and small) groups!!!
* Large private SECLUDED outdoor hot tub with great mountain views
* Foosball table
* 60' Sony HDTV with NEW Blu-ray DVD w/ built in WiFi player & DVR and premium cable package w/movies & sports
* Sony wall mounted HDTV's w/ Blu-Ray/DVD players in master bedroom and main level queen bedroom
* Ipod/Iphone dock that includes a Hi-Fi stereo sound radio
* Full size propane Brinkman BBQ grill on large deck
* 3 additional TV's - * New September 2012 - Sony wall mounted HDTV's w/ Blue Ray/DVD players in master bedroom and main level queen bedroom NEW flat screen HDTV in kitchen
* Double 50 gal. high recovery water heaters for plenty of hot showers & baths
* Whole house humidifier (to combat the dry Utah climate)
* Free HIGH SPEED wireless internet access
* Free long distance (US & Canada)
* 4 pairs of snowshoes, 2 sleds (if you want to take a day off from the slopes)
* WARREN MILLER DVD library including the 3 most recent films, 8 Classic ski dvd's from the 30's, 40's, 60's and 70's plus many others! Plenty of games too!
* Ski resort trail maps, visitors guides, local menus and information
*NEW for fall 2012: Boot, glove and helmet dryers
**We have high chairs and baby safety gates available for a nominal fee during your stay.
Bed configurations : GUESTS HAVE COMMENTED ON THE COMFORTABLE BEDS!
- Master bedroom (2nd level)- king
- 2nd bedroom (2nd level) - 1 twin, 1 queen
- 3rd bedroom (main level) - queen (NEW super comfy mattress)
- 4th bedroom (main level) - 2 twins
- Living room (lower level) - queen sofa sleeper
Our property is in one of the buildings furthest away from busy Wasatch Boulevard - it is very peaceful.
***IF YOU NEED A SMALLER PROPERTY OR AN ADDITIONAL PROPERTY, PLEASE INQUIRE - WE CAN HELP! CLICK THE LINK BELOW THAT SAYS 'CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL MY RENTAL LISTINGS'*** WE HAVE A 2 BED 2 BATH (WITH LOFT) AND A 3 BED 3.5 BATH AVAILABLE IN THE SAME COMPLEX**** WE ALSO MANAGE A 4 BED 4 BATH IN PARK CITY
**SKI SALT LAKE SUPER PASS**
WHAT IS IT?
The most convenient way to ski Salt Lake! The Super Pass allows you to ski a different resort every day during your Salt Lake stay. It's an easy to use card that can be redeemed for an all-day lift ticket to Alta, Brighton, Snowbird, or Solitude, PLUS round-trip travel on UTA city buses, ski buses, and TRAX light-rail. Save time, money and ski where you want, when you want. The card can be activated for one to six days of skiing or riding and is valid for a seven day period. Just let us know how many you will need and we can have them ready upon your arrival.
The Cottonwood Heights Recreation Center is just over a mile away. Olympic sized ice rink open year round, indoor and outdoor pools, racquetball (and Walleyball) courts, as well as a cardio room and weight room. The rec center offers several classes, from Spin, to Yoga and Zumba. Nominal fee.
Keywords: Condominium, ski condo, vacation rental, hot tub, well appointed, spotless
We have lived in Utah all our lives. We love the outdoors and love the SNOW! I have been involved in the vacation rental business for 20+ years....at one time managing over 90 vacation rentals. Now having my own and managing two for friends I can provide the attention to detail I was unable to provide when handling so many.
Because of my affiliation in the outdoor sports industry I provide many special extras in our properties to make them more comfortable and of course, MORE FUN!!!
I personally go to each unit before and after each stay to make sure everything is just right! If you have questions or concerns, just look at the guest comments!
The Canyon Racquet Club Condominiums is a perfect location to vacation in Salt Lake......you are virtually within minutes of the famous 'Greatest Snow on Earth' within the Wasatch range and minutes from the awesome other recreational opportunities of the desert and the surrounding Salt Lake area. The unit is only 20-30 minutes from Park City and 15-20 minutes to downtown Salt Lake.
I live in the Salt Lake area.....I use the property once in a while when gathering large family or friends for various events. The property is perfect for large groups because the living areas are so spacious and comfortable. Plenty of seating and space allows for wonderful family traditions as well as great gatherings for friends.