Ideal location in the Waikoloa Beach Resort!
When you enter this Hawaiian hideaway, you will be immediately drawn to the lanai overlooking a beautiful fairway of the Beach Golf Course. From this penthouse (3rd floor) location that offers glorious unobstructed views, your senses will be dazzled by the sights and sounds of the Big Island and all of the beauty you have dreamed about for your Big Island stay. Once the warm Hawaiian sun has gone down - the sound of the breeze sets the stage for a peaceful night's rest. Do come see us!
You won't be disappointed...
This two bedroom, two bath condo is spacious (1,412 sq. ft.) and is suited for a family and small groups.
The condo features:
- Penthouse suite with vaulted ceilings, private elevator
- 1,412 sq. ft. of fully air conditioned living space
- Master suite with spacious bathroom including separate soaking tub and dual-sink vanity, vaulted ceiling, Cal King bed, 500 thread count bedding, writing desk/work station, 37” flat screen HDTV, plus relaxing chair for reading
- Second suite able to sleep up to four, two double beds, 500 thread count bedding, 26” flat screen HDTV with built-in DVD player
- Living room has a vaulted ceiling, sofa bed, dresser/chest for living room guest’s personal belongings, able to seat six comfortably, 50” HDTV with DVD player, IPod/CD/FM stereo system, DVD library
- Full kitchen, equipped for a gourmet chef, Cuisinart appliances, top of the line stoneware and flatware
- Spacious covered lanai, built-in outdoor gas barbeque and prep-sink, dinning table
- Washer/dryer in the condo
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- HP Printer/Scanner/Copier/Fax machine
- Steps to large swimming pool with waterfall, spa, pool entertainment pavilion
- Beach chairs, beach towels, coolers, and snorkel gear
- Personal one car garage, additional resort parking
Located within one mile (5 minute walk) of the condo:
- Starbucks Coffee
- Helicopter ride to explore the island
- Ocean Kayaking or ocean sports
- Swim with the dolphins
- Romantic sunset cruise
- Swim or snorkel at 'A' Bay Beach (Anaeho'omalu Bay)
-Walk to shopping at the King's Shops and (coming soon) the Queen Shops
GE T/T W22485763-01