LOCATION. LOCATION. LOCATION….. When only the BEST will DO! Escape from the mundane and ordinary rattan decor and relax and unwind in this calm and uncluttered modern space. Still family friendly, our home appeals to all of the senses of Modern Tahitian with low profile design and simple, clean lines.
Our Property at Mauna Lani is more unique than most. I love the welcoming atmosphere and warm air of the Big Island where the luxury of space is inherent and commodity of such large vast land is rare. We love the contrast of the lava ridged beaches contrasting the deep blue waters. We have the best views of the Francis H. Brown North Course in all of Palm Villa's and look at multi million dollar homes on the point. It's really a great place to be.....
MORE PHOTOS UPON REQUEST!!!
~High Speed Wireless Internet Access - no charge!
~ 10 minute stroll to the Beach Club
~ Close to shops
~ Indoor Washer/Dryer
~ Flat screen TV and DVD's with surround sound
~ One Car garage
~ Amazing 16th fairway views
~ UNBELIEVABLE 'Fill-in' rates
~ Temperpedic King Bed in master and Temperpedic Queen Bed in second bedroom and a set of twins in third bedroom
~ pull-out queen bed in Living Room
Recently built, the A building is the ONLY building overlooking the 16th fairway of the Francis M. Brown Golf Course* AND is steps away from our own private lava waterfall pool, hot tub and fitness center. Sit on our lanai and watch the players sink the ball into the cup.... or not.
UNIQUE TO MAUNA LANAI:
- 3 pristine, private beaches
- The best snorkeling in Hawaii, no boat needed
- Mauna Lani is the Big Island's Four Diamond Resort renowned for its upscale amenities, shopping, and market with exciting restaurants, only half a mile from the villas,
- 2 world class golf courses.
- A leisurely 10 minute stroll thru the 15 acres of lush, wooded historic fish lagoons, once 'Kapu' except to Hawaiian royalty will take you to the Beach Club.
- Mauna Lani boasts a Honu nursery, protecting this endangered species.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
* Private, Gated Community
* Resort Style Pool and Spa
* Fitness Center with Aerobic & Weight Equip.
* Garage and reserved parking
* New technology home, high-speed wired
* Nine Foot Ceilings and Vaulted Rooms
* Designer Blinds, Carpet and Tile throughout
* Hawaiian Plantation-Style Design
* Sleek Granite Counter Tops
* Deluxe Stainless Appliance Package
* Fabulous Master Suite with stone floor shower and soaking tub
* Covered Lanai with wet bar and Gas Grill
* Walk to Beach Club
* 3 white sand beaches nearby
* Ceiling Fans
* 15 acres of famed Kalahuipuaa Fishponds
* Self-guided walking tours of nearby historic parks and ancient petroglyph fields
* Full size lanais with built in barbeques and wet bar
* Upscale shopping, restaurants and golf
EARTH FRIENDLY GETAWAY…. Mauna Lani Resort has been named one of the “World’s Top EarthFriendly Getaways' by Conde Nast Traveler magazine in their January, 2008 issue. The award-winning Big Island resort was recognized as one of the world’s top luxury, eco-friendly beach destinations, and is the only beach resort in the United States named in the collection.
Keywords: Mauna Lani, Course views, modern, relaxing, villa, Palm Villa,
Living in the Bay Area, traveling to Hawaii has been our family tradition for years. I absolutely love the warm and calming air. We picked the Palm Villas for the location (Spa and Shops) and we ended up with a view too! We're sure you will enjoy it too!
I have always enjoyed the history and lore of old Hawaii and when the chance came to have a part of that history, a dream came true....Palm Villa at Mauna Lani.
Our Property at Mauna Lani is more unique than most. I love the welcoming atmosphere and warm air of the Big Island where the luxury of space is inherent and commodity of such large vast land is rare. I am a bit more dark and love the contrast of the lava ridged beaches contrasting the deep blue waters. We have the best views of the Francis H. Brown North Course and look at multi million dollar homes on the point. It's really a great place to be.....