Deluxe one bedroom, one bath condo in the heart of Hilo. This condo was extensively renovated in summer 2005 and is tastefully decorated and maintained in immaculate condition.
* Bamboo wood floor
* Travertine and wood bathroom
* Granite kitchen - fully stocked with gourmet cookware
* Open floor plan (sleeping area is open to the rest of the unit)
* Many special touches around the condo from around the world.
* Books and information on where to eat, hike, bike, snorkel, or just simply relax and do nothing
* Conveniently located near downtown Hilo and the bayfront with views of the Wailoa park and natural ponds and Mauna Kea on clear mornings
* Most everything is within walking distance. Walk out of our unit and you'll be surround with tropical landscape and Koi ponds.
* Great options for restaurants from fine dining to local grinds, international or local regional cuisine, one finds it hard to even bother with cooking in Hilo .
* Soak in the hot springs or snorkel near the tide pools of Wai O Pae only 45 minutes away or visit Volcanoes National Park 30 minutes away
* 5 miles away is our local beach at Richardson Park , or watch the surfers at Honolii.
* The Hilo Farmers Market is not to be missed for some of the freshest produce, tropical fruits and flowers, as well as excellent, locally prepared, hawaiian and ethnic foods for your picnic.
* 2 blocks from Merrie Monach festival grounds