*Beautiful, palm-theme decor oceanfront condo on the third floor of Sea Watch Plantation's South Tower II with a spacious, open floor plan with large picture windows & patio doors offering fabulous vistas of the ocean and property!
* New 18x18 tile flooring throughout. Area rug in living room for our guests' comfort!
* All rates include linens & departure cleaning.
* June, July, and August rentals are Saturday to Saturday only.
* FREE WIFI SERVICE AVAILABLE DIRECTLY IN THE UNIT(log-in & password provided by owner).
* All rentals require $300 refundable security deposit with contract (covers last minute cancellation, damage or missing inventory). Full payment due three weeks prior to arrival. Security deposit will be refunded 7-10 days after unit has been inventoried & checked for damage.
* Three-night minimum stay required anytime.
* Renters must be at least 25 years of age.
* No smoking.
* No pets.
* Property is privately owned and managed.
We live in Charlotte, NC, and purchased our oceanfront condo at Sea Watch Resort in early 2007. We've enjoyed updating it to its current, unique 'palm' beach look, and hope that our guests feel that they can enjoy a home away from home at the beach when they opt to rent our unit!
After viewing quite a few other properties, we selected this particular unit in Sea Watch Resort's South Tower due to it's abundance of windows and beautiful views! It's location was a definite plus...within a mile of the N. Myrtle Beach boundry and the convenience of so many restaurants and activites.
On site restaurant, game & activity room, the convenient market store (summer months), the variety of pools, spas and the lazy rivers...so many to choose from...and of course, the beach within just a few steps of the pools. Having a security team on property is also very reassuring...the property always feels safe.