If you are looking for a truly upscale Florida vacation experience you will love this home. This new luxury 4+ bedroom 3 bath waterfront home is just 3 minutes from the Gulf of Mexico and beach. The Top 7 reasons to consider this home vs. others: 1. Virtually brand new luxury home vs. most vacation homes are older built in 1950-1970's. 2. Phenomenal waterfront Gulf of Mexico access location. You can walk to everything including world famous sponge docks, restaurants, antique district, winery… 3. Luxurious heated pool & spa. 4. Unique, picturesque, charming Tarpon Springs, the oldest town in Pinellas county, in the national registry of historic places with its own trolley to take you to the town landmarks. 5. New upscale furnishings and decor vs. yard sale/consignment furniture and outdated decor. 6. Great fishing & nature watching. Guests have seen dolphins, manatees, and aquatic birds right from the dock and the fishing is terrific. 7. Custom built home with significant upgrades.
Here are 3 more reasons to consider this luxury waterfront vacation home vs. others:
1. Boating. Rent a boat, bring your own, take a dolphin watch tour boat, sponge diving exhibition, deep sea or inshore charter trip to explore the waterways of the gulf of Mexico.
2. Fantastic gourmet kitchen. Eat out or make your own favorites in our large fully equipped kitchen complete with GE 29 bottle wine chiller for chilling your wine to perfection.
3. Awesome amenities means more comforts and better memories. We go the extra mile for our guests by providing everything you can think of from: a Canoe, several Bicycles of various sizes, Sony 55 inch LED/3D FlatScreen TV, with Surround Sound, Blu-Ray DVD Player, Fios On-Demand videos, X-box game system with Kinect, Ping Pong/Table Tennis, Foosball/Table Soccer, tennis racquets, golf clubs, fishing poles, wine chiller, Margaritta drink maker, Keurig Brewing System, intercom, iron & board, answering machine, beach chairs, and if you have young children we will add some age appropriate toys, strollers, play pen, pak-n-play, gates, etc.
You can walk to almost everything from our home including: the world famous Sponge Docks with its fine award winning restaurants and specialty gift shops, deep-sea fishing boats, sponge fishing tour boat, Dolphin Watch Island Tour Boat, kayak rentals, boat rentals, antique shops and historic district with red brick streets, Exquisite Victorian homes, art galleries, day spa, hair salon, scenic Spring Bayou, Craig Park, library, tennis courts, a meat market and grocery store, The Scenic Pinellas Trail (a 37 mile path that runs from Tarpon Springs to St. Petersburg for walking, jogging, running, biking, rollerblading ), the Tarpon Spring Trolley which tours the towns most famous landmarks, and more. Plus, there are two fantastic beaches (Sunset Beach and Fred Howard Park Beach) within 2 miles of the home.
Here’s why you will enjoy dealing with Stephen & Annica. First, they are well educated. Stephen has a bachelors and master’s degree. Annica, who is from Sweden has a college degree. Second they are experienced with over 10 years managing properties. Plus, Annica is full time so she can fix any issue for guests. They are committed to continuously improving the guest experience so they collect feedback from each visitor to make the home better for the next guest. Stephen has the local expertise of 30 years so he can help you make the most of your time in the area. The couple provides each guest with a personal tour of the home so they can get comfortable with their surroundings. The couple is easy going and are not high pressure sales types. Stephen & Annica invite you to consider many vacation homes and if our luxury home is a good fit for you, we will do everything we can to make your stay pleasant. Finally, you can trust us. Once you confirm your booking it is a done deal. They do not play games by trying to rent the home for more money to another guest. Stephen and Annica have had many repeat guests and in fact last year over half of the guests had stayed at the home before.
Stephen’s family moved to Tarpon Springs in the early 1970s. It's a very unique town:
- listed in the National Registry of Historic Places
- Pinellas County’s oldest town (incorporated in 1887)
- located on Florida's Sun Coast- it averages over 300+ days of sunshine.
- 51 miles of waterfront
- average annual temperature is 72.8 degrees
- No high rise hotels or condos
- 9 parks in Tarpon Springs alone