Newly renovated cottage and guesthouse at water’s edge on spectacular Kezar Lake in the White Mountains. National Geographic has called Kezar Lake one of the most beautiful lakes in the world. With gorgeous mountain views, good swimming, boating, fishing, hiking and bird watching, it’s the perfect setting for a family vacation or romantic getaway. Available June through October.
• Sleeps a total of 7, main house sleeps 5, guest house 2; 2 bathrooms
• Huge wrap-around screened porch with dining table for 8
• Guesthouse provides additional privacy
• Private, gradual sandy beach and anchored swim raft
• Private dock accommodates 18-foot boat
• 2-person kayak and 12-foot rowboat
• Sunny yard for frisbee, badminton and croquet
• Fully equipped modern kitchen
• Propane-fueled wood stove
• Screened porch
• Flat screen TV and wireless internet
Mt. Washington Valley at your doorstep!
Lovell Village and Center Lovell (3 miles):
• Variety stores
• Gift and antique shops
• Tennis courts
• 18-hole golf course
• Fishing shops and guide service
Bridgeton (13 miles):
• New indoor cinema
• Drive-in movie theater
• Golf /driving range
North Conway, N.H. (25 miles):
• Outlet shopping
• Conway Scenic Railroad
• Mt.Washington Auto Road and Cog Railway
• Saco River guided canoe trips—and many other attractions.
Our family has been vacationing on Kezar Lake for 67 years. My father bought the first house in 1943. We have been renting two of our cottages since the 1950's. My parents now 94 and 92 still summer on the lake.