The apartment is on a quiet residential street in the centre of Rome, within walking distance from the Vatican (St Peter's Square). It is located on the eighth floor of a turn-of the-century building with a lift.
It is made of:
1. a nice, very bright - with eastern-southern exposure- fully furnished living room/dining room with a small balcony overlooking San Peter's. The balcony can accomodate a 2-3 people meal. There is also a double sofa-bed
2. a master bedroom with large double bed
3. a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast counter
4. a bathroom with standing tub-shower.
Very Bright and comfortable, impressive views from virtually every room due to its heigth
TV, VCR, HiFi, Lift, Microwave, Washing machine, Dish Washer, Iron and Hairdryer
Remember ask me the keys of the wonderfull roof terrace on the top of my apartement so you can have a glance all over the city - it is not to be missed!
No Pets; Smoking not allowed (excepted on the balcony)
- NOISE At any time, in and around the house should be avoided behaviors, activities, games, sounds and using equipment that could cause disturbance to other people. Next to the house there are other houses, so please do not cause any disturbance during the sleeping hours (roughly from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm and from 10.00 pm to 08.00 am).
- CHILDREN must be accompanied and supervised by an adult, in a particular way outside the house.
- VISITORS It is not allowed to bring other people inside and outside the home, those who are not legally registered, unless our specific approval. Guests are not required to answer the bell, as we recommend not to let any visitors to our knowledge.
- FORBIDDEN is forbidden to use liquor or drugs. Otherwise we can not liable for any damage to people and / or things or sanctions by the competent bodies.
- It is NO SMOKING INSIDE THE HOUSE (you can do it only in the balcony).
- HOUSE EQUIPMENT Inside the bedroom or the bathroom you will find everything you need: blankets, pillows, towels, personal hygiene amenities, etc. The change of bed linen or towels (found at the beginning of your stay clean) takes place after the 5th night. The cleaning of the room is in us loading, in the time and manner as may be necessary and will be agreed upon arrival.
Is forbidden to carry out any thing that is in the house without prior agreement with the owners of the house.
- Any DAMAGE done by the host on structures or objects, must be paid by the host itself.
- Please do not leave VALUABLES unattended in the house. We disclaim any responsibility for theft of objects, personal effects and more.
- Not be liable for any FAILURE due to total or partial lack of supplies such as gas, electricity, water, not dependent on our will Also not be liable for any ordinary or extraordinary MAINTENANCE WORKS OF THE BUILDING.
JOIN USE: Easy to come by car or train
metro and bus available and very near (5/10 minutes walking distance) Metro Ottaviano San Pietro and bus 30 express, 70, 490, 495, 88, 23, 913 and many other bus in piazzale Clodio Station, where you have also a safe and free Parking Area for your car...justincase:))
if you need there is also a garage near the house. There is also an Avis car rental just around the corner, should Rome be the start of your Italian adventure.
Our neighborhood was established in the early 1900s. It is characterized by bold architecture, large piazzas and broad tree lined streets, which together provide a breath of fresh air from the hustle and bustle of the smaller side streets of Rome
Our neighborhood has a lively feel during the day, as well as an entertaining nightlife. Wine bars, theatre, fine restaurants and traditional pizzerias are all a few steps away. The neighborhood is also home to small shops, organic and bio and to a local market 'Mercato Trionfale' which is a good starting point for exploring the culinary heart of Roman culture. Finally, if part of your stay in Rome includes a little shopping, you can enjoy the famous 'Via Cola di Rienzo', one of the more elegant and refined shopping streets of Rome.
AMENITIES: In the House you will find all my indications about good restaurants, pizzeria's. trattoria's and the best ice cream shops in the area, and also supermarket and natural organic stores...