A fabulous, 130sqm, air-conditioned sub-penthouse, luxuriously furnished and equipped, you cannot fail to be impressed.
Situated on the fifth floor of this imposing glass-clad development, with porter, lift and 2 private balconies, it overlooks a private landscaped garden, canal basin and London's famous city skyline.
The vast lounge has floor-to-ceiling windows, a designer open-plan kitchen with every mod-con and a glass breakfast bar. Dark wooden floors, under-floor heating and neutral decor throughout, creates a welcoming home-away-from-home.
The bedrooms are both large doubles with their own access to a further balcony. The bathrooms feature Villeroy and Boch suites, rain shower heads and black natural stone.
Furnished and equipped as you might your own home, there are TV/DVDs in both bedrooms, with a 54' plasma, DVD, iPod dock and surround sound in the living room.
• Vast reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows and balcony
• Soft seating, dining area and breakfast bar
• Open plan kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, waste disposal and everything you could ever need.
• Bedroom 1 (king double) with en suite wet-room and balcony, TV/DVD and 1200 thread-count bed linen
• Bedroom 2 (king double) with balcony, TV/DVD and 1200 thread-count bed linen
• Further temporary double bed can be utilised if required
• 2 Balconies
• WiFi access
• Huge plasma TV/hi-spec' surround sound
• Powerful stereo/surround sound system
• DVDs, books and board games
• Off-street parking available by request