The Summer renovated house classified three star comfort, with beautiful views over the estuary of the Gironde is ideal for holidays with family and friends, your pet will be welcome.
It is situated in the small picturesque harbor of Monards the town of Barzan. You will enjoy an easygoing very functional house. It comprises entrance hall, lounge dining room, comfortable kitchen, pantry, 2 toilets.
With three bedrooms, it can accommodate 7 people:
- Bedroom 'Sand' with 1 bed 160
- Bedroom 'Hollyhock' with 1 bed 140
- A room Estuary 'with 2 twin beds 90
we provide extra sleeping 90 or 1 baby bed and a sofa bed in the lounge.
Its vast park of 2000 m2 with trees facilitates distractions. A playground has been built for:
- Adolescents and adults through recreational facilities (petanque, table tennis, ball games ... volleyball, football, rugby)
- Children (many outdoor games: trampoline, climbing frame with swings, slide, playhouse, small bike), a beach kit allows them to enjoy the pleasures of the beach.
An above ground pool (7.30 x 3.70 m) meet young and old.
Small armchairs, tables are useful for a well deserved break ... coloring, consultation of children's books, board games offer varied occupations.
With its views over the estuary and the Médoc, terrace collects all the votes. It encourages exchanges and Pineau tasting, favorite local brew, been difficult choice. Who prefers white, rosé, red?
The outdoor dining place there, and barbecues are always appreciated by the cook (s) and guests. For fine dining, 300 meters, you hesitate ... this will be the Auberge des Monards or Cheun dock!
The Summer house renovated, ranked 3 stars, comfortable, is situated in the small harbor of Monards, in the town of Barzan. Boasting a beautiful view over the estuary of the Gironde, it is ideal for family and friends holiday. It can accommodate 7 people (including children). Young and old will easily find their marks. Your pet will be welcome after approval.
You will enjoy an easygoing very functional house. It comprises, entrance - lounge dining room, fully equipped kitchen, pantry, 2 toilets, 3 bedrooms.
A large park of 2000m2 facilitates distractions teens and adults through recreational facilities available to them (petanque, table tennis, ball games ... volleyball, football, rugby) and small (trampoline, swings outdoor games, air, house, small bike. Kit beach umbrella and allow them to taste the joys of the beach ... small armchairs, tables are useful for a well deserved break ... or consultation coloring books for children, different toys allow of varied occupations.
Children and adults can refresh safely in an above ground pool (7.30 x 3.70 m).
- 5 minutes of flowery village of Talmont with its Romanesque church, a jewel of the coast of Beauty and the archaeological site Fa ..
- 10 minutes from 5 Meschers beaches nestled in the rocks and the port of Mortagne
- 15 minutes from the lighthouse and festive town of Royan.
You will discover the Palmyre Zoo - Forest Coubre - the village of Mornac - the oyster port of La Tremblade - the islands of Ré and Oléron, the historic towns of Saintes and La Rochelle - Cognac and wine cellars - the Médoc châteaux and much appreciated by lovers of fine wines. Registered in the prestigious ranking of World Heritage of UNESCO, the cities of Bordeaux and Blaye well worth a day trip ...
Very convenient, your residence is ideally located and meet the expectations of each according to its interests: the love of nature (flora and fauna), sports activities, cultural activities. From Monards port, so you can enjoy multiple discoveries:
- Joys of the beach and water activities,
- Hiking, biking or canoeing
- Fishing at sea or coast or river, horse riding etc.
The return of these activities you relax in deckchairs,.
You can try your local gastronomy is
- Organizing your meals according to your wishes terrace, dining room or kitchen (cookbooks are available)
- Taking advantage of the offered by many local food restaurants. Two restaurants on the harbor Monards, Auberge des Monards and Cheun Quay you a warm welcome.
Recall the local gastronomy: Pineau, Marennes oysters, mussels (éclade and mouclade), seafood, saltwater fish and'' estuary, melon ... and caviar!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jul 5 2014 - Aug 29 2014
7 night minimum stay
Aug 30 2014 - Oct 3 2014
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Euro) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.