San Juan del Sur House Rental Photos and Description
Best View and Property in all of Nicaragua
• “Punta Diamante” the property realtors and builders are talking about all the way from Granada, Nicaragua to Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica. Stunning 270?Ocean view.
• Direct ocean to the front and bay views on both sides. One builder described it this way: “It feels like you’re on a ship heading out to sea”. One of the most renowned builders in Costa Rica picked this spot for his personal residence. San Juan Del Sur realtors refer to this place as the Best View and Property in all of Nicaragua. Enjoy all San Juan has to offer while still having your own private fully staffed home for friends and family to spend quality time together.
• Direct beach access to a family friendly beach. Swim or wade in the shallow warm water bay with sandy bottom while looking up at your house and the jungle surrounding this beautiful natural bay. On one side of the house the best beginner’s surf beach in Nicaragua on the other some of the best expert waves in Nicaragua. We can also arrange boat tours to get to “all the breaks” in Nicaragua quickly while enjoying the view of the unpopulated cost line on your way. From Yankee to Colorado you can get them all.
• Brand new Luxury home built to American Standards
• The entire house has new AC, Separate thermostats for each room.
• Ocean views from every room in the house
• Walking distance from where “Survivor Nicaragua” was filmed.
• Features include an infinity edge pool, shaded deck as well as 2 sun decks, overlooking the pacific. A custom BBQ for grilling while enjoying the patios and pool.
• Perfect for relaxing after a fun day of fishing, surfing, zip lining or hiking through the jungle. It’s great to come home and relax after our guide has taken you on a hike to the Volcano.
• This private retreat includes FOUR bedrooms with FOUR separate bathrooms. Sleeps up to eight.
Each master suite has its own distinct and different Ocean View.
• Your own concierge as well as daily maid service. Full time security is on site 24 hours a day.
• Wireless network that covers the entire house and pool area as well as a cordless phone with a US number and free calling to and from the US and Canada
• Skype Satellite TV.
• Bose music system ready for you to plug your I pod in and enjoy your favorite playlist. Enjoy music on the deck or just listen to the sound of the waves as you watch the pelicans fly by.
• The town center of San Juan Del Sur is minutes away.
Enjoy its restaurants and night life while still having your own private peaceful residence for time with family and friends.
• A lively nightlife on the weekends includes several restaurant/bars where fishing, surfing and traveling stories can be swapped with other travelers.
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
Why Patty chose San Juan del Sur
I picked this spot after traveling Central America from Panama to Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Honduras. Nothing I saw came close to this for View and easy access to a sandy bottom beach. The friendliest easiest going people I met in Central America. Un like Costa Rica no one is pushing you to buy anything. Life goes on at a slow pace with no pressure or grind. Easy access in and out of Managua’s new International airport. It has the history of Granada and the Volcanos and the beach all within a 1:45 minute drive. The roads here are so much better than other Central American countries I have travelled. This will be my final retirement home and I built it to handle up to 8 with privacy for all as well as a great room to gather in.
Every day the view is different it’s like have a new painting done for you every day. You will be staying in my home not an income rental property.
I currently live near Carmel CA and Pebble beach’s 17 mile drive. This Nicaragua view has the drama of Big Sur CA but with beach access to warm water bays with sandy bottoms. It’s a must see.
With multiple uncrowned surf spots, great fishing along with the History and tours this is “the place” for your next vacation. You too may decide to retire here?