The Cohiba Villas in Boracay, Philippines, are fully furnished and intended for families staying a week or more. These luxury rentals are located on a cliff overlooking Bulabog Beach, Asia's kite surfing capital, so you get a stunning view of the ocean and white sand strip below. Best of all, walk to world famous White Beach in a matter of minutes, or take the free shuttle directly from your accommodation.
Around the beaches, you’ll find hundreds of bars and restaurants, as well as the DMall, where you can go shopping for speciality items for an authentic Philippines experience. The resort also offers a huge pool to relax in, if one day you don’t want to leave home.
If you’d like to try something different on your holiday in Boracay, water sports abound. Aside from popular kite-surfing, you can go jet-skiing, wind surfing, skim boarding, scuba diving, snorkelling, or simply go island hopping for a closer look at this beautiful, sun-soaked region.
• Nearest airport: Caticlan Airport (7km including ferry journey)
• Nearest Beach: World famous White Beach (500m)
• Nearest Ferry Port: Cagban Boracay Jetty Port
• Distance to cafes and restaurants: 500 m
• Nearby attractions include: kite surfing, jet-skiing and island hopping