LUXURIOUS APARTMENT IN THE CONDOMINIUM IN BARRA DA TIJUCA PENINSULA

Enter your travel dates

Leandro Mignot Sobrinho

Speaks english, spanish, portuguese
Enter your email address to view the phone number
Sleeps6
Bedrooms 2
Bathrooms2
Property type apartment
Minimum Stay nights
Contact the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Add vacation protection services to your booking
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.

LUXURIOUS APARTMENT IN THE CONDOMINIUM IN BARRA DA TIJUCA PENINSULA

Barra da Tijuca Apartment Rental Photos and Description

Apartment 2 bedrooms, living room, 2 bathrooms, balcony, kitchen, next to the Barra Shopping

All furnished apartment in prime location in Rio, located in the condominium in Barra da Tijuca peninsula 500 meters from the Barra Shopping, also near the River Center (convention center), City Hall Bank, Autodromo Jacarepagua, and 15min João Havelange Stadium) , easy access to the beach in luxury building with two pools, two saunas (dry-and steam), fitness room, laundry, maid service, tennis courts, games room, playground, a parking space, security complete, etc.. The apartment is composed as follows: living room (TV Led, dining table and sofa for 6 persons) kitchen (with fridge, stove, freezer, microwave, washing machine, closets, material full of dishes and pans), 2/4 (1 suite), two bathrooms. It is accepted up to six people, including adults and children.

Suitability:
  • pets considered
  • Long-term Renters Welcome
  • suitable for elderly or infirm
  • children welcome

Leandro Mignot Sobrinho

This advertiser has been with HomeAway.com since 2012
Speaks english, spanish, portuguese
Enter your email address to view the phone number
Sleeps6
Bedrooms 2
Bathrooms2
Property type apartment
Minimum Stay nights
Contact the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Add vacation protection services to your booking
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.

Reviews

Property Reviews

Be the first to review this listing!

Map

Located in the Peninsula condo near the beaches of Barra da Tijuca and Recreio (one of the best beaches today, Rio), next to the Barra Shopping, City Hall Bank, River Center (convention center), the Circuit Jacarepaguá and HSBC Arena, with all the infrastructure around trade.

Photos

Availability & Rates

Barra da Tijuca Apartment Rental Rates

Additional information about rental rates

Cleaning $54

Notes

  • 20% of the rental amount is deposited in advance (for booking the property) and the other 80% upon the entry of the property!

Amenities

Barra da Tijuca Apartment Accommodation and Amenities

Property Type:
  • apartment
Forms of Payment:
  • accept credit card
Meals:
  • Guests provide their own meals
Floor Area:
  • 80 m²
Location Type:
  • Resort
  • Town
Theme:
  • Family
  • Tourist Attractions
General:
  • Wireless Internet
  • Toilet Paper
  • Telephone
  • Air Conditioning
  • Linens Provided
  • Internet
  • Towels Provided
  • Washing Machine
  • Sofa Bed
  • Garage
Kitchen:
  • Refrigerator
  • Stove
  • Microwave
Dining:
  • Dining Area
  • seating for 6 people
Bathrooms:
  • 2 Bathrooms
  • Banheiro 1 - toilet , shower
    Banheiro 2 - toilet , shower
Bedrooms:
  • 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
  • Quarto 1 - 2 queen , 2 sleep sofa /futon
    Quarto 2 - 2 double
Outside:
  • Tennis Court
  • Gated Community
Suitability:
  • pets considered
  • Long-term Renters Welcome
  • suitable for elderly or infirm
  • children welcome
Attractions:
  • autumn foliage
  • botanical garden
  • cinemas
  • forests
  • library
  • playground
  • recreation center
  • theme parks
  • live theater
  • restaurants
Leisure Activities:
  • eco tourism
  • walking
  • outlet shopping
  • sight seeing
  • scenic drives
  • bird watching
Local Services & Businesses:
  • ATM/bank
  • groceries
  • hospital
  • laundromat
  • massage therapist
  • medical services
  • fitness center
Sports & Adventure Activities:
  • tennis
  • cycling
  • mountain biking
  • roller blading
  • surfing

Other Vacation Properties

$118 - $235 per night
3 - 6 night minimum stay
  • 2 BR,
  • 1 BA,
  • 1 HF BA,
  • Sleeps 4
$181 per night
3 night minimum stay
  • 2 BR,
  • 1 BA,
  • Sleeps 9
$1,267 - $2,489 per week
3 - 5 night minimum stay
  • 2 BR,
  • 2 BA,
  • Sleeps 6