Villa La Hacienda is a luxurious hilltop retreat with more than 3000 m2 beautifully landscaped gardens and enjoys a world class view in the Bukit area,
The villa was originally built by the Spanish painter Carlos de Goyeneche who came to Bali some 25 years ago and still has his studio next door. The Spanish style has been retained when the house was completely rebuilt in 2008 by the present owner. It is a combination of a Spanish lay out with a strong Balinese touch.
The incredible panoramic views in a tranquil surrounding with the most famous white sandy beaches of Bali nearby truly overwhelms all your senses.
The Villa has a decent proportioned infinity pool, with an eye for different depths for the safety of children. Besides the luxury and comfort criteria that this estate meets in all aspects, the most evaluated and quickly obtained feel for many of our guests has been: 'A true home away from home'.
The villa has 5 permanent staff members. One housekeeper, one assistant, two maids and one gardener. The security system consists out of 2 guards who have shift duties throughout the night. There are separate quarters for the staff near the entry in order to respect the privacy of the guests.
The staff is trained to do their jobs and will give you the attention or privacy you want. If you need anything just ask the housekeeper and they will do their utmost to comply.
Breakfast is prepared by the staff with a timing at your request. Lunch and Dinner can be provided upon request and for an additional cooking fee together with actual cost for ingredients (receipts provided) and 10% transportation/service will be charged.
When you want to cook yourself , please feel free. The staff will help you with preparing and cleaning. A gas fired barbeque is available too.
As an alternative you can get good and original Thai, Vietnamese and Indonesian food at the villa as we have arrangements with caterers . The staff will collect all has it delivered and served at the villa.
Additional Services arranged by our housekeeper:
- massage from soft wellness to manly therapeutic,
- motorbike or scooter rental,
- air-conditioned car rental, with or without driver,
- outside lunch or dinner reservations.
Villa La Hacienda is a hilltop retreat, situated in the west side of the Bukit peninsula in between the village of Pecatu and Uluwatu temple.
- The famous Uluwatu temple attracts visitors from all over Bali with the traditional Kacak theater/dance. A very impressive must see in this area.
- Uluwatu, only a 8 minute drive away is a beautiful place to enjoy a breathtaking sunset while having a drink and following the surfers catching their waves.
- Padang Padang Beach is known for it's impressive rock entrance.You will find along the nearby coast many hidden idyllic white sandy beaches which are great for swimming, surfing, snorkeling and fishing.
- In season this is the surfing spot where people from all over the world gather to enjoy the big waves. There are numerous surfing schools who can teach you how to surf.
- An alternative is a visit to the beaches at Nusa Dua or the village of Tanjung Benoa 30 minutes away. There are many different hotels and grill restaurants with facilities on the beach.
- The Karma Hotel nearby has an excellent beach club called Nammos. Located at the south of the peninsula on the cliff, there is an elevator to the beach.
- A closer look into the traditional lives of the Balinese is you will be able to see when walking through the village of Pecatu. It is a mere 2 minute drive away.
- The Pecatu / Uluwatu area is positioned high above sea level and the existing roads are very mellow with regard to traffic.
- Even though good quality restaurants, supermarkets and ATM's are nearby, the standard for this area is a 5 - 15 minute drive. The distances are slightly too far to walk, yet comfortably accessible when hiring a car (with or without driver) and for the more adventurous, exploring the Bukit area with a motorbike.
- From the villa you can feast your eyes with the panoramic views of the Indian Ocean, Jimbaran Bay, Kuta and the airport. On a clear day you will also be able to view volcanoes on Bali and those on Java.
- The island of the Gods has many things to offer. Bali is unique and, although at some places spoiled by cheap tourism, there is an abundance of other things, culture, events and ceremonies which give you an insight in the real Bali and the people who live there.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jul 1 2014 - Sep 14 2014
7 night minimum stay
|Notes: 1 - 4 people: EUR 320,- / 5 - 6 people: EUR 320,-|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Euro) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.