This home provides nothing less than a WOW factor and has been featured in numerous home and style magazines. The property offers a free flowing floor plan, designer yet classic light filled interiors and lovely views and a pristine in ground pool. The abundant living spaces have capture the water views and cool harbour breezes. Your family and guests will almost certainly enjoy the sundrenched pristine pool as well as wonderful outdoor living spaces which include both an elevated alfresco patio and private sunny backyard.
Core Features and Benefits
- Oversized 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom luxury home
- Water views, multiple entertainment areas in Mosman’s dress circle
- Open plan design which seamlessly combine indoor/outdoor living
- Separate formal living and dining rooms
- Oversized newly built kitchen state of the art appliances
- Stunning backyard with pristine pool and multiple places to bask in the sun.
- Covered alfresco balcony and front patio that captures the views
- Child secure and designed to provide effortless and stress free living
- Superior entertainment system (WIFI & multiple Foxtel points throughout)
- Plenty of off street parking and 200m away from Rawsons Park Reserve
- 5 walk to Mosman Village and Taronga Zoo
- 2 min drive or 10 min walk to Balmoral Beach
- 5-10 min drive to Manly Surf Beach
- 20-25 min commute to Sydney CBD
- Free Mosman shuttle bus at doorstep
- Playgrounds, bushwalks and tennis courts only a few min walk away.
- Current bedding configuration can be augmented to accommodate additional guests upon request.
Owners Top 5 Things To Love About Their House!
1) Walks through the old tram tracks to Balmoral Beach or across the park to Middle Head with views to the Pacific Ocean
2) Lazy sunny afternoons around the pool with music, friends and a BBQ
3) Meals in the 'red room' ... what's said in the red room stays in the red room ;-)
4) Looking out at the moon and stars from the master bed
5) Seamless transitions: how often do you start a night as a large group then break into smaller numbers - this home accommodates all configurations easily'
Other Important Information
• This property is best suited to executives families
• A min stay requirement does apply however we do try and be as flexible as possible and will consider and present all reasonable requests to property owners.
• Prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.
• We may be able to provide availability to this property if it is blocked out if provided with ample notice
• If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via phone +61 2 9969 7599 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Dec 14 2014 - Jan 17 2015
My Standard Rate
|Notes||•Prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (AUD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.