3 Bedrooms: 3 king sized beds, sofa sleeper / 2.5 Bathrooms - 1 bathtub / Sleeps 8
Private gated driveway will accommodate two cars with single covered carport and additional street parking.
SPECIAL THINGS ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Resting high above it all in the hills of South Palm Springs with a panoramic view of the entire valley floor, this spacious home is perfect for your vacation getaway. Enjoy endless views while you relax poolside and enjoy the sun setting behind the mountains. This home is great for evenings under the stars, barbecuing and enjoying time with your family and friends.
COOK / EAT / LOUNGE INSIDE:
• The living room features a 50” flat screen TV
• Large fireplace and two comfortable reading chairs
• The Eclectic décor is comfortable and invites you to relax while enjoying the views
• Fully stocked kitchen
• Six person dining table
• Indoor laundry room with full size washer and dryer and extra refrigerator & freezer
COOK / EAT / LOUNGE / SWIM & RELAX OUTSIDE:
• Perched high on the hillside you will want to live poolside during your stay at this home
• Relax and unwind in the crescent shaped 15 ½ x 30 pool while enjoying the endless views
• Three outdoor dining tables
• Propane BBQ grill
• Plenty of lounge chaises and chairs
REST / PRIVATE TIME:
• Master bedroom features king size bed, 32” television, ensuite bathroom, large closet and sliding glass door to pool area.
• Guest bedroom two features a King sized bed, 32” television and private ensuite bathroom
• Guest bedroom three features a King sized bed, 40” television, queen sofa sleeper/private reading area, sliding glass door to outdoors, built-in desk area and ½ bath. This room is situated on the opposite side of home and is a private retreat.
NIGHT TO DO’S:
• Quick 1.8 mile drive to famous downtown Palm Springs to experience the variety of restaurants, shopping, design district, art galleries, museums, Thursday night Village Fest and Spa Casino.
• Stay home and relax by the fireplace
• Relax outside and viewing the amazing starry skies
If you want to sit high above the city with endless views and enjoy Palm Springs outdoor living, you will love Endless Desert Views. The décor is modest and comfortable, the outdoor space and views are memorable.
Palm Springs area activities include world class golf, hiking, horseback riding, Las Vegas style casinos, botanical gardens, desert landscape parks and the world famous Palm Springs Ariel Tram. Experience shopping and fine dining located a short drive to the village.
*Rates and reservation deposits subject to change without notice and are higher on weekends, holidays, and special events. Quote will include flat rate nightly utility fee of $45. Cleaning Fee is $225. Damage Protection is $69. There is an 11.5% Occupancy tax in Palm Springs. Posted specials are for new bookings only. Please note the location on the map is not exact and the marker is only an approximate location. ACME HOUSE COMPANY
THE MESA is a blend of old Palm Springs and bold new modernist visions of desert living. Nature lovers prefer this historic neighborhood because of the rocky terrain, jagged peaks, natural streams and indigenous plant and animal life.
***Located in the Mesa.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.