Location: Athens, Attica, Central Greece, Greece, Europe
Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible Bed(s), 1 Bath (Sleeps 4-6)
*EASY ACCESS TO ATHENS CITY, EASY ACCESS TO THE AEGEAN*
- 2 BR 3rd (and last)floor condominium unit
- Located in gated, upscale resort community
- Directly on the Aegean coast
- Gorgeous sea view from Balconies,Living Room & Kitchen
- Brand new (2005)
*LOCATION OF ATHENS 2004 OLYMPIC ROWING SITE AND UNSPOILED ENVIRONMENTAL PARK*
- Located just 1 hour from downtown Athens
- Less than 1 hour from the airport (approx. 50 km)
- Located in the Birthplace of the 'Marathon Run' to Athens
- Built directly on coast & as close to the water as the Greek law allows
- Swimming in the sea in practically your own front yard
- Schinias Sandy beach about 2 minutes away by car
- Port of Rafina - less than 30 minutes away
- Port of Pireus approx. 1-11/2 hour away
- Ancient Corinth - 2 hours away
- Delphi - 3 hours away
- Myconos Island - app. 3 1/2 hours via SeaJet from nearby Rafina Port
- Athens International Airport easily accessible by car or bus via new controlled access highway approx. 40-60 minutes
- Day trips into Athens, Corinth, Epidavos, Mycenae, Olympia, Cape Sounion, and Delphi are all easily done from Schinias
*SCHINIAS GATED COMMUNITY*
- One of Athens’ premier seashore resorts with beach clubs, sea side restaurants and an unspoiled environmental park.
- Planned community created as a place for summer homes in a natural setting on the Aegean Sea but close enough to Athens to allow homeowners to commute daily to their work
- Schinias is located within the township of Marathon, the site where the Athenians defeated the Persians in 490BC. A Greek warrior named Pheidippides ran from the battle to Athens to announce the victory over the Persians. This gave birth to the modern 40 kilometre Marathon Run.
*BEACH IN FRONT OF CONDO*
- Easy walk down the rocks to crystal clear waters below
- Directly in front of condo
*SCHINIAS SANDY BEACH*
- Owned by our community association
- Located just minutes away by car at the gated entrance to our community.
- Gentle sloping sandy shore with a pine forest to the water's edge
- Perfect for children as it has no currents or large waves and a shallow slope to sea
- Location of several beach clubs and restaurants
*GENERAL INFO ON THE CONDO*
- 85m2 (880ft2) condo
- 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath
- On 3rd floor of a 3 story building
- 8 condominiums in the family owned complex
- Elevator and stairs in building which you can use to take you to the 2nd floor. Following is one flight of stairs.
- Parking in enclosed garage
- Located as close to the sea as the Greek law allows
- Linens, Towels, Hygenic Items and Mobile Phone provided
*LIVING AND DINING AREAS*
- Air-conditioned open plan livingroom, diningroom & kitchen which open up to large front balcony overlooking the Aegean sea
- Kitchen table
- Sofas, TV, DVD
- Incredible view of the sea
*BEDROOMS AND BATHROOM*
- 1st bedroom with double bed, a/c and it's own sea-view balcony
- 2nd bedroom/den with double fold-away sofa bed and a/c
- 1 full bathroom, bathtub, shower
*KITCHEN AND MAIN BALCONY*
- Refridgerator/freezer, ceramic stove, oven, dishwasher, coffeepot, dinnerware, cooking utensils and pots/pans
- Door which opens up to front balcony
- A pleasant place to cook if ya ask me!
- 15 s.m. Main Balcony- Front of house overlooking the sea
- Balcony furniture, umbrella
Can We Help You?
If you have any questions what-so-ever, feel free to send us an email. If you'd like some more information like good places to shop ...or on fun things for kids to do near the area... romantic places to go or fun things for you to do…….just ask!
Hope to see you soon!