We look forward to welcoming you to Dingle & to Waters Edge House.
Each luxury apartment in Dingle sleeps 6 adults & has 3 room’s en-suite, one king, one queen & one twin room. On arrival guests are greeted with fresh flowers and a welcome pack to get started for the stay at Waters Edge. Special requests, hampers or gift packs may be ordered by contacting us on line ahead of arrival & we will endeavor to cater to all requests. Restaurant reservation service, in house beauty & holistic therapies, guided or group activities on the Dingle Peninsula can all be arranged and booked for you also.
• - Spacious living room with open fire, TV DVD, stereo & a large selection of books
• - Dining area suitable for entertaining
• - Fully fitted kitchen with a complete range of integrated appliances including a built in microwave, oven & hob, oversized fridges, and granite worktops perfect for the hostess or caterer.
• - All bedrooms are en-suite and feature state of the art showering systems.
• - Cable and high speed Internet access
• - Hair dryers in all bedrooms
• - Robes & slippers supplied for all guests
• - Heated floors, heated ceilings & an air exchange system offer a comfortable level warmth at all times
• - Utility rooms with full laundry facilities
• - Full supply of linen & towels provided, house keeping can be provided if requested at a fee.
• - All utility charges are included in the rental price
• - Private Entrances to each apartment
• - Private Terrace
• - Communal landscaped gardens
• - Private & secure Car Parking with secure storage sheds on site for storage of golf clubs, bikes etc.
• - Waters Edge House and luxury apartments in Dingle is not suitable for children under the age of 8.
The Dingle peninsula offers some of Irelands most beautiful scenery. To the north rises towering Brandon Mountain, while the west coast has some magnificent seascapes. The area has a host of antiquities from Iron Age stone forts to inscribed stones, early Christian oratories and beehive huts. Some parts of the Dingle peninsula are Gaelic speaking Dingle town is full of brightly coloured houses and good restaurants but still maintains its fishing village ambience. A more recent addition to the town is Fungi, a dolphin who strayed into the bay in 1983 and has been winning hearts since.
Slea Head: The Slea Head drive is one of the most scenic in Ireland as you round the promontory there are panoramic views of the Blasket Islands.
Blasket Island Day trips:
Trips arranged from house to the great Blasket Island. A haven of peace & tranquility stepped in history. Picnics & packed lunches from Marion kitchen can be arranged
The Blasket centre overlooks Blasket sound; the centre explains the literature, language and way of life of the inhabitants of the Blasket Islands. The islanders moved to the mainland in 1953.
Arranged & booked at Emlagh House. Pick up & drop off from house with a guided tour lasting two hours to four or five of the peninsulas many sites from the Bronze Age to Medieval times including sites of monastic interest, castles, tomb sites & holy wells.
Arranged & booked here too. Beginners – 1 ½ hour rides, half & full day rides for experienced riders. Magnificent beaches & mountains covered on these rides. Horses of great temperament & very suitable for the terrain.
Arranged from house, better to book ahead & of course is weather permitting.
Tours are either by land or sea. Private guide can take guests on an eco walking tour or tours by sea are around the Blaskets & the harbour taking in the dolphin & seals.
Endless range of Hills & mountains all running into the sea on the peninsula & a guide can be arranges or we can organise routes & maps for those who want to do it on their own.
Inch Beach stretches for four miles and is one of the most spectacular stretches of beach in Ireland. Synonymous with the film Ryan’s daughter, which was made on location on the Dingle peninsula.
County Kerry holds some of the greatest internationally renowned links and parkland courses. Emlagh House is within easy reach of some of the leading golf courses in Ireland such as Ballybunion, Killarney, Waterville and Tralee. Here on the peninsula we have two links courses at Ceann Sibeal (18 holes) and Castlegregory (9 holes). Both these courses are fun to play and are situated amidst stunning scenery.