***PLEASE CHECK THE LISTING CALENDAR FOR AVAILABILITY***
This NEWLY REMODELED condo is perfectly located for beach fun, hiking, biking, shopping, dining, and entertainment in the lively and fashionable Marina District.
There's so much to see and do right within walking distance. In fact, the property has a walking score of 95 (out of 100) on walkscore dot com. It's considered a 'walker's paradise.' Here is a list of some nearby places:
* The lovely Marina Green and the beach.
* Crissy Field, an environmental showcase perfect for walking and biking with iconic views of the Golden Gate and Bay bridges. Two cafes offer healthy and delicious snacks.
* Fort Mason plays host to an ongoing variety of events such as the orchid show, Shakespeare play, book sale, Barney's warehouse sale, chocolate show, etc… Several events take place here every week.
* The famous vegetarian Green's restaurant offers both seated dining and carry out meals, snacks, and drinks.
* Chestnut Street shopping district. Here you will find a perfect mix of larger stores and service shops along with independent and local boutiques like Williams Sonoma, Walgreens, Giggle, Dress, Books Inc., etc...
Our condo has a well equipped kitchen which allows you to stay in and cook. Safeway grocery store is half a block away and open 24-hours. Also just a half block away is Starbucks, dry cleaning with laundry service, and the post office.
*2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
*1 tub, 2 separate showers
*newly remodeled marble bathrooms
*newly remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances and marble counter top
*one king bed, two twin beds, one queen size air mattress
*hardwood floors throughout
*washer and dryer onsite, downstairs
*garage parking for one small car
*easy street parking
*interior designed and decorated
Reservations are not guaranteed until we receive a signed contract and deposit. Absolutely no pets and no smokers (regular, occasional, social) please.
We offer a high chair, pack and play, and toys to make traveling with kids easier.
***Please be aware that in lieu of a security deposit we ask for guests to purchase insurance for $49. The insurance is provided by a third party and we do not profit from it in any way. It protects you and your guests from damages or accidents up to $1500 during your stay. We strongly feel this is a better alternative to tying up hundreds of dollars for weeks or months on end with a security deposit. We also believe guests will be far more likely to claim responsibility for any damages they have caused because they have purchased insurance for just this very reason. That means future guests won't discover unclaimed damages during their stay, and be forced to defend they didn't cause it if we happen to miss it for some reason.***
***AMERICA'S CUP 2013***
Please email inquiries for availability and rates during the America's Cup Race.
Keywords: condo, apartment, 2 bedrooms,