|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
• This 2 bed/ 2 bath condo is a professionally decorated non-smoking unit. It offers a fully equipped kitchen with new stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher. There is also a full sized washer/dryer unit.
• The condo has a combined dining and living area with modern contemporary furnishings. There is a beautiful private covered patio with chairs and a chaise lounge. This patio walks out to the pool.
• The master bedroom has an en suite bath with marble countertop, a 32” LED TV with cable TV service, a Blu-ray player and offers large closets with a dresser.
• The guest bedroom has large closets with a dresser. The adjoining guest bathroom has a shower/tub combo and marble countertop.
• Each bedroom has air conditioning and also contains a remote controlled fan and two single beds - (the unit sleeps four adults in total). All linens are provided including beach towels.
• The unit has High speed internet connection, a land line phone for FREE local calls and a Blackberry cell phone is available for international calls (this requires pre-payment) with the service provider.
This is a ground floor condo with walk out to the pool and the lush tropical gardens. Margate Gardens is located across the road from the boardwalk and turquoise beach and is next door to the Lanterns Mall which has a bank, convenience store, pharmacy, boutiques and a food court, including Subway and Haagen-Dazs cafe. Margate is also minutes away on foot from popular restaurants that offer Sushi, Mexican, Greek, Italian, Grilled Fish, Chinese, Tapas, Syrian and other International cuisines. In addition, the lively entertainment district called St. Lawrence Gap is only 4 minutes by car.
Bridgetown 'the city' is only 10 minutes away by car and public transportation is accessible right outside Margate. The Barbados Golf Course is on the way to the international airport which is only 20 minutes away.
Location, location, location! Everything is nearby....the beach, shopping, restaurants....
Finally a rental I would like to stay in......Lots of care and thought was put into decorating the unit - it is cohesive, relaxing and comfortable. No old mis-matched furniture here!
Margate Gardens is conveniently located directly across from the ocean and the popular boardwalk that runs for 1.2 Km along Hastings beach. Along the boardwalk there are several bars and restaurants. Right next door to Margate is the Lanterns Mall with a convenience store, pharmacy, bank, boutiques and several food concessions including Subway and Haagen-Dazs Cafe. Just one block away there is a gym at Hastings Plaza. Everything you need to make your stay enjoyable is in walking distance. Bridgetown is 10 minutes away by car and public transportation is accessible right outside Margate Gardens. The Barbados Golf Course is on the way to the Airport which 20 minutes away by car and the lively entertainment district - St. Lawrence Gap is only 4 minutes by car.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 15 2015 - Apr 15 2016
7 night minimum stay
From USD$180 to USD$250 per night
Off Season: From US$180 per night
Winter & Summer Rates: US$250 per night
A REFUNDABLE damages deposit of USD$250. is required for all rentals and is due on arrival day and refunded on departure day.
Payments can be made by wire transfers, PayPal (or by direct deposit for Canadian visitors).
NOTE: PayPal users are charged an extra fee for transaction costs. (3% of rental cost for US or Canadian users; 4% of rental cost for other users).