Great Barrier Reef Cottage Rental Photos and Description
Quaint Cosy Cottage perfect for a Weekend Getaway or Family Break!
This 60 year old cottage is set in the beautiful and historic village of Yungaburra, located in the Atherton Tablelands. With Lake Tinaroo, Lake Eacham & Lake Barrine just a short drive away and countless activites nearby to suit the whole family, this makes for a fabulous getaway! This cosy little cottage will comfortably sleep up to 4 people. It is fully self contained and is available on a holiday let, per night basis.
The cottage offers:
* Bedroom 1 offers a Queen Size Bed
* Bedroom 2 offers Twin Beds
* Bathroom with Shower Cubicle
* Living Room with Log Burning Stove
* Kitchen with Fridge/Freezer,Stove Top & Microwave
* Air conditioning for summer months
*Large Garden with ample parking for boat
* BBQ Available
* Cot & High Chair available
* TV & DVD Player available
* Breakfast Basket provided on arrival.
2 Night Stay - $200.00 per night
For 3 + Night Stays, please enquire for special rates.
Miss Bullen's Cottage is a perfect base to explore the beautiful Atherton Tablelands area. Set in the picturesque and quaint village of Yungaburra, it is just a 1.5 hour drive from the Cairns International Airport. Visitors from overseas/interstate may like to plan an itinerary that incorporates some time spent in Cairns, visiting the fabulous Reef and Rainforest, and all that the City has to offer, before heading up to the cooler Tablelands Region and enjoying the beautiful countryside and stunning scenery.
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome