Port Douglas House Rental Photos and Description
4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
This beautiful home is superbly positioned in the coastal suburb of Port Douglas Views Estate just north of Mossman. It boasts commanding views out over the Coral Sea back across to Port Douglas.
As you enter the property, you can see why this home is so special. With beautifully manicured gardens, trickling ponds and a cooling salt water pool this two storey home is so inviting!
The main pavilion offers polished wooden floors that lead into a relaxing lounge & dining area and fully equipped kitchen. There are three adjoining bedrooms here - one with ensuite and another shared bathroom with separate bath and shower.
This main pavilion opens out onto an expansive timber deck. This is certainly the place to sit back and drink in the spectacular views. With gas BBQ, outdoor lounge and dining setting, this is where you will want to entertain friends or just while away the days.
In the second pavilion, the master bedroom is simply impressive with a King size bed, spacious ensuite with double shower and large study area. You will wake each morning to the magnificent Coral Sea views across to Port Douglas.
Great for entertaining, there is a separate games room equipped with a bar area and pool table which converts into an air-hockey table for high energy fun! Rollaway beds may be added here for extra guests.
Facilities and Features:
* 4 Bedrooms: King, King, Queen, King or Twin
* 3 Bathrooms + separate W.C.
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Air-conditioning in all bedrooms
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Living area with flat screen TV/DVD & Austar
* Beautifully appointed undercover deck area with BBQ & entertaining area
* Games room with bar area, pool table & air hockey
* Full laundry facilities
* Wireless internet connection
* Salt water swimming pool & sun lounges
* Manicured gardens with water features
* Undercover parking
* 6 minutes to the nearest shops & restaurants
* A pleasant 18 minute drive from Port Douglas
* Spectacular views out over the Coral Sea across to Port Douglas
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible