Yes it still exists. That charming casual beach house nestled beneath palm trees just metres from the warm sands and tropical ocean.
Bring your partner, or the whole family, and make “The Palms on Newell” your own special seaside holiday home. This lovely retreat is located on absolute beachfront at Newell Beach with amazing views across the Coral Sea to Port Douglas.
Although handy to the historic sugar town of Mossman and just a short scenic drive to Port Douglas (15 minutes), the beach house remains a peaceful, relaxing escape.
“The Palms” has been freshly redesigned with all the contemporary conveniences and quality fittings to ensure a comfortable tropical holiday. There is a sheltered garden courtyard neighbouring the totally private, large saltwater swimming pool. An open living/dining area is complete with widescreen plasma television with DVD/CD entertainment system.
The completely new kitchen is equipped with quality stainless steel appliances and you may choose to dine outdoors to enjoy the sea views and breezes. Savour your freshly barbequed seafood on the covered verandah, with lounge and dining settings overlooking lush tropical gardens and lawns which roll straight onto the beach and the Coral Sea.
* 4 Bedrooms (King, King or Twin, Queen, King or Twin + 2 Singles). Sleeps up to 10.
* 3 Bathrooms (one with skylights & sea views )
* Air-conditioned lounge, bedrooms & ceiling fans throughout
* Large private saltwater swimming pool
* Covered parking
* Fenced courtyard
* Full laundry facilities
* Widescreen plasma TV with DVD/CD entertainment system
* TV & DVD in 4th bedroom (King or Twin + 2 Singles)
* Gourmet kitchen including microwave & dishwasher
* Gas BBQ
* Indoor / outdoor dining
* Absolute beach frontage
* 2 Sea kayaks
* Amazing views across the Coral Sea to Port Douglas, Snapper Island & Low Isles