Fully renovated, great feeling, light and very peaceful designer artists home (duplex) in the Sausalito hills. All new appliances. New kitchen, bathroom and hardwoods. Includes the following:
- 1 King size bed with European pillow top mattress
- Living room
- Walk in dressing room/laundry with aero bed
- TV/Film projector
- Wifi DSL included
- Utilities included
- Car deck parking for 1 car
- Water views
- Please note: There are 20 steps from the parking area to house. Not recommended for persons with mobility problems!
I am from across the pond but made California my home 18 years ago...so I guess I am from here now! I am a global ethnographer so travel frequently and long for my work and hence my desire to host people from other parts of the world.
I had been living in China and bought this house when I decided to return to the San Francisco Bay Area. It was owned by an opera singer who lived in it from the time it was built. When I bought the house it was in disrepair but over the last two years I have renovated it and brought back the light and life that I know was once here.
This house is built on the site of the old water tower in Sausalito so the front garden is enclosed by a rock wall and being about 20 steps down from the car deck it is very secluded and private.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Property Damage Protection||$49.00|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.