Stunning 3 bedroom Victorian apartment situated in Kew Village opposite Kew's Royal Botanical Gardens, in West London! The flat easily accommodates 6 people, open kitchen / living space, all original windows and period features. Free WIFI, cable and off street parking.
Whether exploring the London for business or pleasure this is the perfect luxury getaway!
• Welcome groceries and toiletries provided free of charge
• Easily accommodate 6 people (2 queen, 1 twin)
• Free WIFI, off street parking, Cable and flat screen TV
• Decorated to the highest standard with the hotel quality linens and towels
• Open kitchen / living area, breakfast bar and dining area
• Huge bathroom with a freestanding roll top tub, walk in shower, Italian stone floor.
• Beautifully decorated with antiques and high quality fixtures
• Old feature fireplace in master bedroom.
• Stunning floor to ceiling sash windows overlooking Kew Botanical Gardens.
• Local guides, magazines, books provided
I grew up in Somerset, UK and now live in Washington DC with my Fiance Alex. This was our home when we lived in London and we love to return and stay there when visiting family.
We bought this property because of its wonderful location, and all the benefits of what West London has to offer are so close by. Kew is not only close to the River Thames, it also has a wonderful village feel with its great restaurants, tea rooms and tube line all within strolling distance. It's also only 20 mins to Heathrow Airport which was a bonus when I lived there full time and traveled a lot!
As soon as I walked into this flat I couldn't wait to sit and relax in the big windows that over look Kew Gardens. It was a wonderful haven to come back to after a day at work in the city and now provides a wonderful resting place for our guests!
Kew Gardens has a charming 'village' atmosphere, it is very safe and has attracted some lovely boutique shops, restaurants and cafes that are just moments walk from the flat. It has become one of the most desirable places to live in West London.
The Botanical gardens, National Archives, Kew Green, River Thames and Richmond Park are all within walking distance.
It's just a 15 minute taxi ride from Heathrow airport and is conveniently located for accessing central London as Kew Gardens metro / tube station on the District line is only a 3-4 minute walk from the flat.
Richmond park is perfect for a picnic or for biking jogging, its one of the most beautiful parks in London is home to many wild deer.
There are all the local shops/stores you could need, a metro Tesco for groceries, a bakery, natural food store and of course Kew Inn, our local pub! Dont miss the outdoor bakery/food market at the weekend.
Opposite Kew's Royal Botanical Gardens.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
|Property Damage Protection||$89.00|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.