DO YOU WANT TO “FEEL LIKE A PAMPERED MOVIE STAR”?
(as one of our guests so aptly put it, see our reviews)
• We offer an attentive concierge (and attentive owner!) who will attend to your every vacation need, from the details of transportation and provisioning, to the chef services, In home spa services, child care, and fun adventures to be planned.
• Another guest states '... the service here has been impeccable. Everyone from Bari to Sondra to Miguel to Leslie has been wonderful: attentive, nice, and fun. We will recommend this place to everyone and will definitely be back ourselves!'
LIKE THE IDEA OF YOUR OWN PERSONAL ART GALLERY?
• Vista Hermosa is a virtual treasure trove of artwork, from the paintings on the wall, to some of the furniture
• The owner is a well-traveled interior decorator, and the family has collected art pieces from around the world
• No sterile surroundings,here! Vista Hermosa has beautiful original art throughout, and the owner has carved out little relaxation nooks in the home. You can lounge on the Bali bed on the Master Suite Terrace, or stay under AC looking out toward sea from the Haitian bed inside.
• From another guest “The setting and decor were amazing with different pieces from around the world that reflected pride and love in ownership of this unit.”
IS VISTA HERMOSA REALLY 1/2 THE COST OF THE FS 3 BR options?
• As another guest states, “we couldn't understand why anyone would stay there [FS] if they knew they had the option of staying in an amazing place so close by for so much less!” Enough said.
• Breathtaking views from the moment you enter, and from each room
• Spacious floorplan with 3 bedrooms, 3 ½ bathrooms, and laundry room (full size washer/dryer) and 2800 ft sq under A/C
• 4 terraces to enjoy the jungle sounds of resident howler monkeys and parrots, and to enjoy the views (another 745 sq ft of covered private outdoor terraces)
• Beautiful Shared Infinity Edge Pool
• Great arrangement for families with 2 king suites and guest suite with 2 full beds… the “Master” has a jetted tub, while the “2nd Master” has wrap around windows with more views.
• Individually controlled central A/C, so each bedroom and the great room can be set independently
• And yes, Vista Hermosa is consistently 48-58% of the rack rate of the FS 3 bedroom, and an even greater value vs. the 3 BR with small plunge pool
• Vista Hermosa is consistently less than the FS 1 bedroom suite with plunge pool
HERE’S WHY WE BOUGHT THIS CONDO IN THE FIRST PLACE
• Stunning views
• Convenient layout (privacy between Masters)
• Easy Access (no steps!)
• Luxurious details throughout, from the granite kitchen countertop to the Italian travertine countertops in the powder room, marble flooring in the bathrooms, etc.
• Close Proximity to the Pool (just off the guest terrace)
• Location, location, location – within the exclusive Peninsula Papagayo resort gates and privy to the resort amenities
3 AMENITIES INCLUDED IN OUR RATES
• Our amazing concierge is your personal resource and can set you up with dining or spa reservations on the premises or coordinate chef and spa services at your vacation home, not to mention the plethora of adventures you can experience by land or at sea!
• The Four Seasons Arnold Palmer golf course and tennis center – beautiful views on the golf course with lots of animal life!
• The private Prieta Beach Club with family pool, lap pool, splash pool, fitness center, restaurants, and long beach backed by tropical dry forest – low volume of guests and more privacy
Please see more extensive information and photos at www.papagayoluxury.com. While Vista Hermosa is my family’s personal vacation home, I handle several other villa and condo rentals at Peninsula Papagayo.
READY TO RESERVE YOUR NIGHTS?
Call me, Jane Moore, at 305-600-0766 or email me using the yellow email owner button to the right and expect a prompt reply. I’m here to help you arrange an amazing vacation at Peninsula Papagayo.
This is Gavin from the recent group at Villa Hermosa. I wanted to give you a little feedback. First, thank you for your great service and especially your responsiveness, which got things off to a good start. I think that's especially valuable for first time visitors to Costa Rica.
We did two boat days with your crew Alex and Robiron (sp?). I've been on a lot of charter boats, and operated boats myself with groups. Your guys do a very nice job, and they do a good job of delineating roles during the tour. I would do boat trips with you again in the future without hesitation. We had a diverse group in terms of experience and ambition level, and within those confines we did well. You obviously know dive and snorkel charters well, so little about this is likely to surprise you.
We also did a bike tour with Leslie Sanchez. There were four of us on the ride, and three of us are former professional riders. Granted, we're middle-aged and far from our former abilities, but we all still ride actively. So, we're tough customers. Leslie pulled off a really great experience for us, and it was a lot of fun to do it with him. He integrated into the group well, is physically fit himself and pieced together an interesting and challenging route. I was favorably surprised and impressed. You won't find a lot of groups that need a ride as challenging as what we did, but scaling back is easier than the other way around. If I had to choose among all the things we did during our visit to your area, and our subsequent days in the Arenal area, it would be the trip with Leslie.
Thanks again for your contribution to what was a very positive experience in Costa Rica. Laura and I have already had a chance to recommend you to friends of ours that are planning trips to your area. And hopefully we will be back down there at some point in the future ourselves.
Zip Line Canopy Tour, Mineral Hot Spring Excursions, White-Water Rafting, Volcano Exploration, Fishing, Boat excursions, Surfing, Scuba Diving, Mountain Biking, Hiking