Classic Nantucket in-town antique, built in 1750 & completely restored in 2012. Not your typical rental. Beautiful original wide pine floors, spacious open floor plan, custom cook’s kitchen with Carrera marble counters and European stainless appliances. First floor; living room, kitchen, sitting room, mud room & laundry. Second floor; 2 bedrooms; 1 queen bedded, 1 twin bedded, bathroom with tiled shower. Antiques and original works of art throughout the house, many by Nantucket artists. Outside is a large flagstone patio with grill. Lovely Hydrangeas and a large shady cherry tree fill the yard. 2 week minimum. Two adults only please....sorry, no pets. $2,900.00 per wk.
* Beautiful enclosed custom cedar hot water outdoor shower;
* Bathrooms w/ Carrera marble sinks and tiled baths/showers;
* Deep soaking tub with air jets;
* Custom kitchen:
* Bertazzoni stove (stainless);
* Bosch dishwasher (stainless);
* Fisher/Paykel refrigerator (stainless);
* Insinkerator Evolution Pro series disposal;
* Large flagstone patio + seating under large shady cherry tree.
* Covered porch
* Premium towels & linens;
* Beach chairs & towels;
* Central air-conditioning;
* 12 minute walk to historic Main Street.
* Off-street parking
* Cable TV & wireless internet
* Rubbish removal
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 21 2014 - Aug 15 2015
14 night minimum stay