Hidden between spotted gums on the prestigious low-side of Pacific Road, Architects Richard Rowe and Allan Dukes designed this traditional Palm Beach weekender to take advantage of the aspect, views and privacy.
* Great views of Palm Beach, Barrenjoey Headland and the Lighthouse
* Classic, private weekender enjoys a distinctively Australian aura and sunny aspect year round with low maintenance native garden
* Open plan living, vaulted ceilings, native stringy bark floors and fire place
* Large teak deck with unique veranda, creates a unique sitting/dining area
* Two bedrooms on entrance level each with an en-suite bathroom
* Downstairs, the family room accesses the second deck and views
* Three more bedrooms on this level plus 1.5 bathrooms, laundry & cellar
* Inclinator access from garage down to house (please refer to floorplan), private path to Florida Road with the beach only a quick 5 minute walk
Perfectly positioned away from the summer crowds, within walking distance of the beach, this deceptively spacious home with twin garage will cater for all your family and guests.
MASTER BEDROOM: 1 x king bed
BEDROOM 2: 1 x queen bed
BEDROOM 3: 1 x queen bed
BEDROOM 4: 2 x single beds
BEDROOM 5: 1 x bunk bed (2 x singles) + 1 x single bed
Property Sleeps: 11 guests