Hidden between spotted gums on the prestigious low-side of Pacific Road, Architects Richard Rowe and Allan Dukes designed this traditional Palm Beach weekender to take advantage of the aspect, views and privacy.
* Great views of Palm Beach, Barrenjoey Headland and the Lighthouse
* Classic, private weekender enjoys a distinctively Australian aura and sunny aspect year round with low maintenance native garden
* Open plan living, vaulted ceilings, native stringy bark floors and fire place
* Large teak deck with unique veranda, creates a unique sitting/dining area
* Two bedrooms on entrance level each with an en-suite bathroom
* Downstairs, the family room accesses the second deck and views
* Three more bedrooms on this level plus 1.5 bathrooms, laundry & cellar
* Inclinator access from garage down to house (please refer to floorplan), private path to Florida Road with the beach only a quick 5 minute walk
Perfectly positioned away from the summer crowds, within walking distance of the beach, this deceptively spacious home with twin garage will cater for all your family and guests.
MASTER BEDROOM: 1 x king bed
BEDROOM 2: 1 x queen bed
BEDROOM 3: 1 x queen bed
BEDROOM 4: 2 x single beds
Property Sleeps: 8 guests
PLEASE ENQUIRE FOR SEASONAL PRICING & AVAILABILITY.
Palm Beach Holiday Letting specialises in holiday rentals on the Northern Beaches. If you are looking for the perfect getaway or thinking of holiday renting your property we are the No.1 holiday rental agency in the area. For more properties like this one go to our website at Palm Beach Holiday Letting or phone us on 0415 714 146.
Late Check Out if Requested. The Best Prices at the Best Places. Fast & Easy Way to Book. ***BOOK NOW***