Visit www.adisneydreamvilla.com for more details.
Our air conditioned luxury villa is well appointed to offer you and your loved ones everything you'll need to relax and enjoy your holiday.
The villa is immaculate, fully licensed and is equipped to sleep/accommodate 12 people comfortably (plus a crib for baby):
- 5 bedrooms including 3 en-suite and 1 Disney themed room all with TV/DVD
- All bedrooms, except Disney Room, have ceiling fans, alarm clocks and phones, all bedrooms have TV with DVD player
- 2 King Bedrooms, 1 Queen Bedroom, Two Twin Bedroom, Twin and Twin over Full bed Bedroom
- 4 Bathrooms fully stocked with towels, hairdryers, flat irons and curling irons
- Fully equipped kitchen and formal dining area
- Living room with 42” HD surround sound TV/stereo/DVD
- Wide selection of DVD's, Books, Board Games
- Fully finished air conditioned games room with pool table,
foosball table, 36” TV, DVD, PS2 with games.
- Full sized Washer and Dryer, Irons, Ironing Board
- Beautiful, not overlooked 15 x 30 ft heated pool and Jacuzzi
- Large screened extended deck with lanai surrounded by lush tropical palm trees (floodlit at night)
- Use of gas barbeque grill is provided free of charge
- Free WiFi, Free local, long distance and international calling
- 10-15 minutes to Disney, 20-30 minutes to Universal and Sea World
- Excellent 24 hour management company on call
- Full baby care equipment (crib, bedding, high chair, 3 strollers, pack and play, baby car seat and 3 booster seats, baby bath, playpen, bouncy seat, monitors, gate, bassinett, co-sleeper
- Fully monitored Alarm system
We are a family of 5 - husband, wife, two sons and a daughter from the New Jersey Shore.
Mary purchased this villa in 2012
We first visited Disney with our extended family in 2005, fell in love with the area and that Disney magic and have been back at least once per year since. After years of renting other people's villas and realizing what a great deal it was vs staying in a hotel for a family of 5, we were able to obtain our dream of owning our own vacation rental villa and love managing, decorating and sharing our villa and the happiness of the area with other fellow travelers.
We had been searching for the right property for over a year, having stayed in Hampton Lakes prior, we knew we liked it and then found our dream home and immediately fell in love with the huge back patio/lanai, extended pool and jacuzzi, and surrounded by lush tropical palm tress. as well as the villa itself with three masters ensuite, finished air conditioned games room big kitchen, two floors and the overall size and luxury of the villa.
We had an amazing time and loved the villa, thank you very much, I couldn't figure out the TV but I wasn't there to watch TV! Seriously though, it had everything we could have asked for and more and we will recommend it to our friends and will use you again when we come to Florida.
Our villa is located on one of the premier lots in the Hampton Lakes Community. Surrounded by gently rolling hills, lakes, orange groves and palm trees, the Hampton Lakes Community offers a sweet taste of Florida’s natural beauty. Minutes to Disney, Universal/Sea World, restaurants, shopping, seven professional golf courses and other area attractions. Easy access to Interstate 4 and Highway 192. Beaches on either coasts are only one hour away. Hampton Lakes also offers community and communal facilities include a large swimming pool, two children’s play areas, a volleyball court, tennis courts and basketball courts all included in the price of your vacation.
It’s the ideal location for visiting all the area attractions
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website: