Princeton House Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedrooms, Living room, Family room , 2 bathrooms, Large kitchen, sleeps 6
VIP Guest Rates
Bus Stop to New York City
Theatre District, Restaurant Row, Museums, Tours
Near Historic Princeton University
Downtown Philadelphia (35 min)
Village Shopping, Restaurants, Cinema, Theatre, Library
Swim Club/Tennis/Basketball/Fitness Center
No Pets Allowed
No Smoking/No Tobacco
- Luxury Linens
- Formal Dining Room.
- Nice Contemporary Atmosphere.
- Cable Television.
- Central Air Conditioning.
- On-site caretaker, Housekeeping Service, Laundry
- Easy access to stores, ice cream shops, pizzerias,
- Town Library
- Free Wi-Fi, Internet
- Non-Smoking, Smoke/Tobacco Free Environment
- NO PETS ALLOWED
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
Guestbook comments from the manager
Thank you so much for your kind and attentive hospitality.
My new husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our brief but memorable time together
on your lovely property in preparation for our nuptuals.
Kelly your service was exceptional.