Portland Condo Rental Photos and Description
1 bedroom, 1 bath with balcony
The Pearl and Nob Hill are two of Portland's most vibrant neighborhoods, and the location of this beautiful top-floor condo is perfect for exploring both. The condo is part of a historical building (with elevator), but has been updated with all the modern amenities. The neighborhood is quiet and peaceful, and the street car line stops right outside to connect you with all of Portland's neighborhoods.
Strong preference for 2 month minimum, and move in/out on the first/last of the month.
* Bedroom includes queen bed, small desk, closet, and French doors leading to private balcony.
* Bathroom is equipped with tub shower and plenty of storage space.
* Luxurious furniture and style throughout.
* Fully equipped kitchen, including dishwasher.
* LCD TV with cable and DVD player.
* Modern laundry room with several machines (pay by credit card) on the ground floor of building.
* Wireless internet.
* Parking fee is $150/month for an onsite parking space.
* Near many fine restaurants and shopping – you really can walk everywhere!
* Ditch your car and hop on the Portland Streetcar, a silent train which will take you further into Northwest or Downtown.
* Hike through Forest Park, one of the country's largest urban forests!
* Do not miss Le Happy, a charming French creperie located just around the corner.
* Walk over to NW 23rd for some food and shopping, or stroll into the Peal District for more of the same.
* You're truly in the middle of it all, but in a tranquil neighborhood - it's the best of both worlds!
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the owner
My first choice to stay in Portland is Rebecca's place. It's a spacious one-bedroom condo with fabulous furnishings and complete kitchen if I want to eat in (restaurants are very nearby, too). Portland's airport has public transport from the airport directly to Rebecca's place, no hassle, and once I'm there I'm in one of the best locations in Portland. Couldn't be better.
I'm Portland's biggest fan. I discovered it in 2002 and visit whenever possible. I bought this condo to own a piece of this incredible city, and I hope to one day live here full time. I get a lot of grandparents visiting their kids and grandkids, as well as people relocating to the city. It makes me so happy to provide a sanctuary for visitors.