If you know Sea Isle City, this is one of the best locations to rent. It is far enough from the bar areas that it is quiet, but still close enough to almost everything that you need for a week at the Jersey Shore. Easy walk to the beach which allows swimming, surfing and body boarding. Just across the street is anything you can think you may need while on vacation, such as a CVS, a bank, an ACME grocery store, an arcade, an ice cream store, 3 restaurants (pizza, italian and american breakfast/lunch), a small department store, a liquor store and a very low key bar (1.5 blocks away) Plenty of parking with a 2 car garage and two spots out front on driveway, plus ample street parking. This is the first year we are renting the home. We have owned it for 20 plus years and it is in great shape, with a new modern kitchen, new ac/heat, new hot water heater, fans in every bed room, pull out couch and two sun decks on front. The deck on the second floor is is ideal for tanning.
Outside shower is semi private closed area with fenced back yard. The beach is one of the largest in Sea Isle from sand dunes to water, it is probably 75 feet (better than most beaches in jersey but not as ridiculous as wildwood)
35 minutes to Atlantic City and 30 minutes to Cape May
1. Smoking is NOT allowed OR Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. No PARTIES.
8. You are responsible for garbage. Trash days are Monday and Thursday. Any trash remaining shall be brought to the dump at the jfk bridge.
Option A: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a 'Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area' and/or
• A 'mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning' area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a 'Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning,' area, we will refund:
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
-Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the 'Hurricane Warning' period.
Option B: No refunds will be given for storms. [Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.]
This advertiser has been with HomeAway.com since 2012
The condo is located on the beach side of Landis avenue, therefore a less than 1 block walk to the beach. Across the street is everything you need, CVS, a bank, liquor store, Acme grocery, small department store, an arcade, ice cream shop, 3 restaurants. You could essentially park the car and walk everywhere. This property is located 4 blocks from the start of the promenade, (stores don't begin until 43rd st), 1.1 miles to city center and various restaurants and bars, 2 blocks east of recreation center and park with tennis, hockey and soccer fields, and a gas station.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
labor day week
Sep 1 - Sep 7
Changeover Day: Saturday
|from $700-$1500/wknd - $3000 to $10,000/mos
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT for property ID #986132
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between (“Homeowner”) and (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the HomeAway website.
1. Property. The property is located at: 6105 S. Landis Ave. Sea Isle City, NJ 08243. The property is furnished and includes all items listed
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.