**Savings apply when booking within 7 days of arrival**
Imagine, less than 30 steps from Lovers Point Beach and bike path is where you will find this charming and cozy beach house - vaulted open-beam ceilings, wood burning stove, and Honduras mahogany wood floors in the kitchen are just a few of the amenities. The beautifully decorated bedrooms have 3 queen beds - fresh linens and ocean air to take in - plus 2 full bathrooms. The beautiful open kitchen, which includes a gas stove, will make anyone feel like a master chef! Daily maid service along with catering and a private chef are available.
This home has ample space to relax by the window seat and read a book or have coffee on the patio in the morning. Cable and WIFI will keep you connected and provide ease in planning your day-to-day trips.
When you arrive, you will be able to pull into a two-car garage and you also have access to extra parking spots on the cobble stone driveway.
The upstairs/downstairs floor plan makes it perfect for families and couples to gather. Upon entering the house on the first level there is a Master Bedroom with sliding Glass Doors leading out to a small patio in a fenced in backyard. There is a small kitchenette as well as an additional bonus living area with a sleigh Sofa Bed perfect for a single person, a 46” Flat Screen T.V. This downstairs suite along with the upstairs with 2 bedrooms, a bath, and great room with T.V, fully equipped kitchen, eating area is perfect for 2 families traveling together with kids allowing each family to have their own space or a 3 generational family with grandparents, 3 couples traveling together or 5-7 singles.
There is a 2 car garage and additional off street parking. There are beach chairs, towels and every thing you need to go to the beach. Lover's point is one of the few wind protected beaches in the area and is a great swimming beach for children as there are no big waves. Town is just 2 blocks away to heart of Pacific Grove
Pacific Grove offers endless activities within walking distance - walk to the beach, walk to the many restaurants and coffee houses, or do some shopping downtown.
Additional Rate Details and Rental Terms
* Rates based on 6 guests
* If you have two guests, rate will be $50 per night less (does not apply to Christmas/New Years);
* If you have 3-4 guests, rate will be $25 per night less(does not apply to Christmas/New Years);
If you have more than 6 guests, add $25/night per guest (Maximum 8 adults and 1 child) - 9th guest must be a child.
* 10% City transient occupancy tax applicable to all fees (including cleaning and any optional amenity fees).
* Non-refundable cleaning fees are quoted separately from rent depending on number of guests. $225 for 1-4 guests, $250 5-6 guests and $275 7-8 guests (8 adults max). $300 for 9 guests (9th guest must be a child)
* Stays of 30 days or more require mid-stay cleanings every two weeks that you will be responsible for scheduling with our Vacation House Manager assigned to the rental and paying cleaners for directly at the time each cleaning is performed at the rate of $25/hour. This is over and above the cleaning fee itemized in your contract.
* Accidental, Loss and Damage Waiver Fee $55 instead of security deposit (covers up to $1,000 unintentional damage to house or its contents but does not cover negligent abuse or neglect)
* Credit Card number must be on file for security against any damages should damage be due to abuse or neglect and are not accidental in nature. Guest would be responsible for any uncovered damages.
* No Pets Allowed at this location. Please ask about our other pet friendly homes!
* Cancellation Policy: If you cancel 60 days or less before your arrival date, you are eligible for a full refund only if we can re-rent the property for the same dates and rental rate less the $150 administration fee and any bank or PayPal fees incurred by the owner. If you cancel 60 days or more before your arrival date, you are eligible for a full refund of the rental amount less the $150 administration fee and any bank or PayPal fees incurred by owner. [Please read the full terms in the Rental Agreement before signing for any recent changes to this abbreviated policy statement - the Rental Agreement contains our current policy]
* PG&E gas and electricity are paid by guest for rentals of 30 days or more.
* Full payment is due at time of booking if booked less than 60 days prior to arrival date.
* If booked more than 60 days in advance of arrival date, 50% of total amount is due to secure reservation with balance of total due 60 days prior to arrival date.
* Access information and directions will be provided once payment is made in full.
* This is a two story residence. There is 1 bedrooms and bath available downstairs if difficulty climbing stairs with small kitchenette and T.V Room , but main living areas (kitchen, dining, living room and 2 bedrooms and 1 baths) are located upstairs.
** Please call to inquire about 4 or 5 night minimums for Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years, subject to owner's approval.
* Special Terms and Restrictions Apply.