Akumal Mexico's 'Casa Caribbean' is a spacious waterfront penthouse condo in a private location on Half Moon Bay overlooking a white sand beach and the azure Caribbean on Mexico's Mayan Riviera.
While you might not want to leave the tranquility of Casa Caribbean, adventures await! Hike through Xcaret Eco-park, scuba dive in nearby caves (cenotes), golf at Puerto Aventura or shop in Playa del Carmen or other exciting locations just north of Akumal. Or, head south and explore the Mayan ruins of Tulum or of our favorite place, Coba.
* Snorkeling in Half-Moon Bay's own magical coral reef right in front of the apartment
* Short walk to wonderful Snorkeling at renowned Yal-Ku Lagoon
* Minutes from Akumal's dive shops, restaurants, grocery stores, craft boutiques, and ecological center dedicated to preserving the area's beauty and native Mayan culture
* King-size bed in the master bedroom, 2 double beds in the in the second bedroom
* Two baths with showers
* Air conditioning in bedrooms
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Fully equipped Kitchen with purified water
* Daily maid service
* Shared swimming pool
* Excellent dining at La Lunita, just steps away
* Near Mayan ruins of Coba and Tulum
We look forward to hearing from you!
This advertiser has been with HomeAway.com since 2006
I am an artist and graphic designer and my husband Joel is a physician with a practice in sleep disorders in Connecticut.
We fell in love with the Mayan Riviera when we went there in 1990. When we returned for a big family get together we saw the view from our penthouse condo and our jaws dropped. We were smitten! The rest is history.
We just celebrated another big birthday in Akumal and had the time of our lives. Our large extended family took over La Lunita restaurant next door on the beach...the perfect place for families...the kids can play in the sand during an excellent dinner (with the best margaritas in the world)!
We went to Akumal for a vacation in 1999 and fell in love with the gorgeous area. When we saw the incredible view from the living room (third floor) we knew we had to buy this magical haven.
my husband loves the bird watching in the jungle area behind us and the snorkeling right in front of us is among the best in the world. The coral reef is healthy and thriving.
Turtles nest on the beach in summer and watching them hatch is an incredible experience!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.