This is an ideal vacation condominium location on Boca Ciega Bay
We are in a quiet, private setting.
At night, you'll see a spectacular view of the stars above and the
lights along the coast.
Recently, this luxury 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom condo has been tastefully
redecorated. It is open and airy with all the comforts of home.
We also just added a washer/dryer in the unit.
Both the King and Queen beds have special toppers for a restful sleep, as well as their own private baths and
Enjoy water sports, fishing, golfing, beaching, sightseeing,
nightlife, trolley rides, fishing, watching the dolphins and tropical
birds and just plain relaxing. In addition, the Pinellas County
Recreational Trail, stretching 47 miles (76 km) from St. Petersburg
to Tarpon Springs, provides a wonderful place for walkers, bikers,
joggers and skaters.
This is a lovely place where you could spend an unforgettable
The grounds are beautifully landscaped with manicured lawns,
boardwalks and a private sunbathing area with lounges, and tables .
There are two pools, one right on the
beach and one by the pines. There are tennis and racquetball courts.
The recreation room has a TV, couches, and a full kitchen.
Tampa is a 20 min drive and Busch Gardens is there as well as the
wharf downtown St Pete.
Orlando is about a 90 min drive and that's the center of a 'plethera'
of amusement parks, activities, and all kinds of entertainment.
Ft Desoto Park/beach is a quick 5 min drive.
The Condo is 5 minutes to:
• Ft.Desoto Park North Beach
30 minutes to:
• Downtown Tampa
• Ybor City Busch Gardens
• Hard Rock Casino
• NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers
• Cruise Ship Authority
15 minutes to:
• Legends Field
• New York Yankees Spring training
• Tropica Field
• American League's Devil Rays
Disney and the Orlando/Kissimmee area are only about 1.5-2 hours drive.
Tampa airport 30 min away.
• A wide variety of restaurants
• An amusement center/arcade for the kids nearby.
• Antique shops
• Art galleries
• Art shops
• Beautiful sunsets
• Bicycle and scooter rentals
• Bike rentals
• Boat rentals
• Car rentals
• Deep sea fishing
• Dolphin cruises
• Fine dining
• Fishing excursions
• Fishing pier
• Gift shops
• Golf courses
• I-MAX Cinemas
• Jet ski rentals
• Overlooking the beautiful Gulf of Mexico
• Para sailing
• Performing arts
• Public transportation via trolley
• Rent Kayaks
• Shell Island
• Shopping on historic Corey avenue
• State Parks.
• Sugar white sandy beaches
• Tennis/shuffle courts.
• The Pinellas County Recreational Trail,stretching 47 miles
• Touring the stately Don Cesar resort (only 5 min away)
• Trolley tours
• Wildlife viewing
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
Jan, Feb, Mar
Jan 1 - Mar 30
My Standard Rate
|Property Damage Protection||$49.00|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.