An amazing location and South Austin cool are yours in this peaceful, zen South Congress cottage.
An updated 1BR with study/office that will easily accommodate a single or a couple, the house has been newly redesigned with a simple, modern sensibility and every comfort in mind, even including complementary Keurig coffees. The cottage also features a large, private, park-like backyard with a freestanding deck that has lounge and dining areas, plus a hammock to lay back in and enjoy the jasmine blossoms.
You could not ask for a more ideal location to experience Austin. Check out the Photos above and the More Details link below, and feel free to contact me with any questions or to book a reservation for this one-of-a-kind Austin accommodation.
- The cottage is literally just steps away from 3 of Bon Appetit magazine's Top 50 New Restaurants (Sway, Elizabeth St. Cafe, and Lenoir), plus 10 of Austin's most popular food trailers, including the original Torchy's Tacos, Holy Cacao, and Gourdough's Gourmet Donuts. Most are within just one block of the cottage, and provide a great way to immerse yourself in Austin's amazing local food scene.
- South Congress, with classic Austin venues like the Continental Club, Jo's Coffee at the Hotel San Jose, Guero's, Home Slice Pizza, and the 24-hour Magnolia Cafe, is a short 5 minute stroll away.
- Downtown, Lady Bird Lake, and the Hike and Bike Trail, with everything they have to offer, are only one mile away, and easily accessible on foot, by bike, or using one of the two bus lines that run right by.
Check out the photos, and feel free to contact me with any questions or to book a reservation for this one-of-a-kind Austin accommodation.
- The rates displayed do not include an additional 15% occupancy tax for stays of less than 30 days.
- The Zen Cottage is licensed by the City of Austin as a short-term rental. License #105150.