HomeAway is the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We're committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
One thing I like to do when I am close to the water on vacation is to go to great restaurants with great views. I love looking out at the water. We ate in almost every night. There is no restaurant in the area that has a better view than this house. Every night we did a “Happy Hour” out on the patio: large enough to accommodate our large family. The house is beautiful inside and out. I love the living space on the 2nd floor with an elevator that makes transporting food to the 2nd and luggage to the 3rd floor. This house is a homerun. We have secured our 2014 week and I am looking forward to the assume views.
Wonderful home for a family reunion or group of friends. We had a great time. It is a nice open floor plan with plenty of room to spread out. Nice decks to relax, eat meals or watch the sun set. Home is furnished very nicely. We would love to go back another time.
Our stay here was fantastic! Our daughter turned 18 and I wanted to get a group of her friends and their mom's together to celebrate. The house was perfect, everyone had a great time. The owners were very friendly!
House is breautiful - open floor plan works well for a group of 14. Lots of space for everyone to spread out and relax. View over the water is fabulous - spent a lot of time sitting on the large deck. Enjoyed using the kayaks, too!
Nice To Visit, But I Wouldn't Want To Live There
4 of 5
The property is stunning, spacious, well maintained and very nicely decorated. The views are spectacular. The workmanship and appliances are top notch.
Things I had wish I had known prior to arrival:
1) The kitchen equipment is lacking. Basically bring your own pots, pans, knives and utensils if you plan to do any serious cooking for a large group of people.
2) Some bedrooms have no furniture other than a bed and night stand. Plan to live out of your suitcase.
3) There are numerous flat panel TV sets throughout the house, but no single entertainment center with a Big Screen, Surround etc.. and no DVD players to be found. There are no coffee tables to be found in any seating areas..
4) If you plan to bring a boat and leave it in the water, you will need to keep it elsewhere.. There is no serviceable boat dock at the property, only a couple of pilings driven in near the bulk head and 2-3 foot waves crash there most of the time.
5) If you plan to use the overflow parking area, you will need to leave a note identifying where you are staying on the dashboard or tied to the boat trailer. Otherwise you may be faced with having your vehicle towed. Somehow this vital information was not conveyed in the rental package.