Innere Stadt Apartment Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedrooms (1 Queen, 1 Double Bed), 2 Bathroom, 2 WC, Sleeps 5 (with extra bed)
WELCOME TO ONE OF THE LUXURY APARTMENT DWELLINGS IN THE SUBLIME CITY OF VIENNA !
**Mar Suite Apartments (www.marsuite.com)**
Comfort Suite is a duplex 120 m2 modern apartment, which is located in the oldest and most prestigious district of Vienna.
EVERYTHING IS AT YOUR DOORSTEP :
Apartment's centric location is unique and surrounded by the fanciest shops, historical museums with rich cultural exhibitions, art galleries, music houses, multi-national cuisine restaurants, unique cafes, tranquil parks, the famous Vienna State Opera and elegant Wiener Konzerthaus.
LOCATED ABOVE OF THE LUXURY SHOPPING MALL :
The building of the apartment has a secured access point from the well-known Ringstrassen Galerien - Luxury Shopping Mall and an elevator is accessible from inside the building.
For an ALTERNATIVE OPTION, also check our other suite.
MAR SUITE APARTMENTS - NR 2
PRESIDENTIAL PENTHOUSE SUITE
MAR SUITE APARTMENTS - NR 3
BED SIZES & LOCATION :
* Master Bedroom (Upper Floor) :
1 Queen Size Bed 160 x 200 cm
* 2nd Bedroom (Entrance Floor) :
1 Double Size Bed 140 x 200 cm
* 3rd Bedroom (Upper Floor) :
1 Roll-Away Single Bed 90 x 200 cm
*** 1 Baby crib is available upon request ***
No pets allowed
Smoking is strongly prohibited
NIGHTLY RATE INCLUDES :
- Housekeeping, (once a week. If your stay is less than a week, it is reserved for final cleaning).
- Laundry, ironing (for important clothes we recommend professional dry-cleaning services by location).
- Transportation with private car service (to and from Vienna International Airport or any main train station).
- Shopping (for once a week urgent requirements during your stay, costs belong to the guests).
- Free 24/7 internet access (via cable or wireless available).
- Availability of wireless printer with usage of cartridges and paper
- Welcome complimentary products (fresh fruit, drinks, wine, Nespresso capsules, coffee milk, tea, rice box, pasta box, muesli box, chocolate).
(Other specific requests can be discussed).
STANDARD AMENITY ITEMS AVAILABLE DURING YOUR STAY :
- Bathroom amenity items (shampoo, hand soap, body gel, Nivea cream, toothpaste, mouthwash liquids, make-up cleaner, washing machine detergents)
- WC amenity items (toilet paper, hand gel)
- Kitchen amenity items (dish washing tablets, detergents and sponge, cleaning cloth)
FURTHER AVAILABLE (and only to be used during your stay) :
- Stove, Oven, Microwave, Nespresso Coffee Machine, Water Boiler, Toaster, Dish Washer, Refrigerator, Freezer.
- TV, DVD/Blu-Ray Player, Internet, Wireless Printer (Papers and Cartridges are limited), CD-Player, Digital Safe suitable for 15inch Laptop, Door Alarm, books, magazines, Blu-Ray / dvds (video library), ipod/iphone docking station.
- Iron, Ironing Board, Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner, Air Conditioner, Hair Dryer, Stand fans.
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Guestbook comments from the manager
This apartment exceeded our expectations. It was large, bright & airy in a lovely building, with a great supermarket & restaurants on the doorstep. The kitchen was well set up & we used it to cook a couple of evening meals. The State Opera House & tourist buses were a two minute walk away or you could choose to have comfortable walk to the Museum Quarter. Communication with Alp prior to & after our booking was prompt. We were met by Kùbra who took us up to the apartment & explained everything thoroughly & left us her mobile number in case we needed anything. I would highly recommend this apartment for a group wanting somewhere central.
We began renting apartments in the beginning of April 2012 with the intention of using our apartments as complete serviced luxury places in the city center of Vienna. We would like to keep our guests in comfort as much as possible. That is why we are meticulous to give our best. Our first apartment in this business has almost everything for relaxation, cooking and working. We take care of our guests' requirements directly and all the services we add in the price per night are always available even where there are seasonal price changes. Our family is located in both the city of Rotterdam, the Netherlands and in Vienna, Austria. We work in both these cities running our family construction company under the name of Artuner Constructions.
We decided to use this apartment for short and long term renting after our company finished the renovation work. The location of the apartment brought a convincing idea for using the place as a vacation rental concept. The elegant touch and local historical feeling of the site is my personal favorite.
Its coziness and spacious feeling made me feel to choose this apartment for the vacation rental concept.