: Provincetown Airport
: MacMillan Wharf - 2 ferry companies dock here
: Route 6/6A
: Bay Beach 2/10 ths of a mile / Herring Cove Beach
: Boatslip (location of Tea Dance)
: Highland Links in Truro
: Tips for Tops'n; P'town House of Pizza; Lorraine's
Car: not necessary
The cottage's location in the West End offers the best of both worlds: peace and quiet when you want to rest or relax, yet only a 5 minute stroll to Commercial Street (the energetic main street of Provincetown).
You'll love that you can easily walk everywhere: to the beach; bike, boat and kayak rentals; art galleries; grocery store and convenience stores; liquor stores; restaurants; bars; movie theaters; live entertainment; bank and ATMs; lots of shopping; and much, much more.
Look how close you'll be to:
* Mussel Beach Health Club: 1/10 mile
* Joe Coffee and Cafe, and Boatslip: 2/10 mile
* Ptown Bikes (rental, sales and repairs): 2/10 mile
* Stop & Shop (grocery/pharmacy/ATM/Red Box DVD rental),
and liquor store: 3/10 mile
* Spiritus Pizza: 3/10 mile
* Seaman's Bank and U.S. Post Office: 4/10 mile
* Town Hall (benches with excellent people watching, street
performers, and public restrooms): 1/2 mile
* Docks for ferries on MacMillan Wharf: 1/2 mile
Beaches are close by: walk to Commercial Street and step onto the beach at numerous public access points. Ride the shuttle bus to the National Seashore beaches, dunes, beech forest, and all around town. The bus stops at the end of our street, making it a very convenient way to take a cooler packed with drinks and food, beach chairs, and beach towels (provided with the cottage)! Many beaches are also an easy bike ride from the cottage. You can walk to the jetty and out to Long Point at low tide, or to Herring Cove beach.