Coronado House Rental Photos and Description
House, 5 Bedrooms, 4 Baths (Sleeps 8-9)
Historic Irving Gill house built in 1910.
Breathtaking beach views.
No need for car.
One block from the World famous Hotel Del Coronado.
Short walk to charming orange ave with shops and restaurants.
Gated yard for privacy.
Location: Coronado Island,Home to the rich and famous. Located in San Diego County, California, USA (5 mins from downtown San Diego. Ocean front, blocks from Coronado Bay. Golf at the Coronado Golf course.
Accommodations: House, 5 Bedrooms , 4 baths.
Large Ocean front home, on one of America's Top Ten beaches. The perfect spot to experience all that Coronado and San Diego has to offer and have a memorable summer beach vacation. Location provides close proximity to downtown Coronado, San Diego's Gaslamp District, Petco Park and Balboa Park's museums, theaters and park spaces. Close to Coronado's famous beaches, the Ferry Landing, Coronado Golf Club and San Diego Bay.
A mere seven minutes from San Diego International airport and five minutes from downtown San Diego and all of the excitement therein. Weekly cleaning service and gardening included.
Walk down to the beach for a swim or hop on one of our Beach Cruisers and bike the island. Maybe you just want to curl up with a great book on our porch or patio. One thing is for sure. You will not need those car keys.
Restaurants, shops, Hotel Del, live theater and Star Park are just a block away. On Sunday evenings...stroll up to Spreckels Park for a summer picnic and Concert in the Park. , wireless internet connection is provided. Catch the ferry over to San Diego for shopping at Seaport Village or a Padres Game at Petco Park. Legoland, Seaworld, the world famous San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal Park are close. Disneyland is easily accessible by train.
Note***The City's Municipal Code, Chapter 86.78, does not allow dwelling units in any residential zone in Coronado can be rented for less than 26 days.
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Why Caroline Grotovsky chose Coronado
Monthly Rental Only. This home does not rent for less than 26 days.
This large ocean front home is on one of Travel Channel's Top Ten US beaches (also on the top of many other lists). All of Coronado is easily accessible on foot; and San Diego's Gaslamp District, Petco Park and Balboa Park's museums, theaters and park spaces are all a short drive away.
Coronado's famous beaches are out the front door, and the Ferry Landing, Coronado Golf Club and San Diego Bay are close by. The house is a mere seven minutes from San Diego International Airport and five minutes from downtown San Diego and all of the excitement therein.
Have a perfect memorable beach vacation and experience all that Coronado and San Diego have to offer from this house located in the heart of town.
• Fabulous Historic Coronado house, designed by Irving Gill and built in 1910
• Breathtaking ocean views.
• Amazing Private gated yard and gardens.
• 4 Bedrooms plus 1 sitting room w/ bed
• 2 full baths, 2 half baths.
• Living room, dining room, and library with entertainment system.
• Kitchen and butlers pantry.
• Weekly cleaning and gardening service included
• Located on the beach in the friendly beach community of Coronado Island.
• Just two short blocks from the Orange Avenue, the charming heart of town with unique shops and restaurants, and one block from the world famous Hotel del Coronado.
• Glorietta Bay and the Coronado Golf Course are just a few is blocks away.
• Restaurants, shops, live theater and Star Park are just a block away.
• On Sunday evenings, stroll up to Spreckels Park for a summer picnic and Concert in the Park.
San Diego Outings:
Coronado is 5 mins from downtown San Diego by car or a scenic ferry ride to the Gaslamp District for:
• Shopping at Seaport Village, Horton Plaza and Gaslamp shops.
• A Padres Game at Petco Park.
• unlimited restaurant options.
• Also just a short trip are Legoland & Seaworld
• The world famous San Diego