This North Miami Beach location is a short 20-minute drive to South Beach but is full of its own cultural wonder. You will be moments from the beach and North Shore Open Space Park.
North Shore Open Space Park is 34.61 acres, making it the largest park on Miami Beach. The park spans eight city blocks. It is located between Collins Avenue and the Atlantic Ocean, and between 79th Street and the City Limits of 87th Street. There are three restrooms and a tot lot designed for the 5 to 12 year old people. The tot lot includes spring riders, and a mega rock wall for climbing. The swings are for tots and youth. There are 3 pavilions available for rent, several water fountains, and several covered picnic areas for free on a first come first serve basis. The park has a workout trail and paths for biking - walking or jogging. North Beach is filled with authentic ethnic restaurants, bakeries, and bodegas.
This home has Dish Network on the entire 4 high definition flat screen TVs. There are comfortable, modern, leather furniture located in the living room and dining room. The spacious dining area has seating for eight.
Its perfect seclusion is balanced by the fabulous night life located within a 20-minute drive in any direction - South Beach, Bal Harbor, The Design District, Downtown, and the Bayfront! Miami is a mecca of sun, fun, and fashion - come stay and enjoy!
• Water front property
• Three bedrooms = master bedroom - 1 king bed, second room - 2 queen beds, third bedroom - 2 full beds
• WiFi located throughout the property
• Kitchen stocked with pots, pans, dishes, and glassware - modern stainless steel kitchen appliances
• Swimming pool
• TVs in all the bedrooms
• Leather furnishings
• Stocked with sheets and towels
• Washer and dryer
• Luxurious furnished home on the Bay
• Large boat deck
• Free boat parking
• Elaborately furnished
• Great location
• 180 degree water-surround
• Watch beautiful sunset on the bay
• 3 bedroom sleeps - 8- 10 people comfortably
• BBQ area in the backyard