Hear the bellbirds and enjoy the lush green surrounds in this cosy holiday home. Named after its roadside appeal The Long House is nestled in almost half an acre of natural bushland. A short drive to Macmasters' beachfront, The Long House has been partially renovated internally and externally to offer comfort and style with spacious and open plan living spaces and rumpus room for the kids. Master bedroom contains king bed, huge en suite with shower, walk-in robes and balcony access. Bedroom 2 contains a queen bed, en suite and built-ins. Bedroom 3 contains a double bed with built-ins and bedroom 4 contains 2 single beds and built-ins.
- Open living area has lofted ceilings, plasma TV, piano, blu ray player
- Kitchen has dishwasher, gas cook top, range hood, walk-in pantry
- Dining setting seats 8; entertaining/deck accessible from all bedrooms
- Leafy green outlook from most rooms; lower level opens out to yard
- Fireplace in lower living space; only three minutes drive to the beach
- Main bathroom contains a bath and shower; w/c in laundry