CASABLANCA! – 7br/5.5ba, Gulf-front home w/ Private Pool and Beach!
The Casablanca House is a two story, 7-bedroom and 5 ½ bath gulf front Destin vacation home located in the prestigious Beaches of South Walton. With over 4000 square feet of heated and cooled living space, there is plenty of room for the entire family!
Located just steps off of the sugary white sands and emerald green waters, the Casablanca House has all the features to make your family beach vacation a memorable experience. Aside from some of the best views in Destin, you will also enjoy the following features and amenities:
• Gulf front, oversized living room with 65” High-Def Plasma televisions and 3 sleeper sofas
• Dining Room featuring oversized dining table with seating for up to 12
• Fully stocked kitchen with new granite countertops, 2 refrigerators, 2 dishwashers
• Powder room (1/2 bath)
• Guest Bedroom #1 (King suite w/private bath)
• Gulf Front Master Suite (King); separate tub/shower and balcony access
• Gulf Front Bedroom #2 (King) w/private bath; balcony access
• Gulf Front Bedroom #3 (2 double beds); access to shared bath, balcony access
• Guest bedroom #4 (Queen bed); access to shared bath (with bedroom #3 above)
• Guest bedroom #5 - Bunkroom w/2 twin over full bunk beds
• Guest bedroom #6 – (King) w/private bath
• Private beach
• Oversized Private Pool with large pool deck
• FREE Daily Beach Service (4 chairs and 2 umbrellas; more available for add’l fee)
• FREE High Speed Internet Service
• High Definition Television Service with Netflix
• Gas Barbecue Grill
• Discount on Golf (two courses to choose from)
• Discount on Tennis
• Discount at dining at the Whale’s Tail or Cabana Café
• And so much more!!!
• Gulf front location
• Private, Gulf-front pool and sundeck
• Private Boardwalk to the sand
• 2 car garage PLUS large driveway
• Second story balcony with access from any of the 3 gulf-front bedrooms
• Exterior shower
What a great view! Built right into the sand dunes at water's edge, we couldn't get any closer. The huge amount of space gave all of us staying there freedom, where we could lie back, relax, and escape. The soothing sound of the waves heard in our bedroom and fresh ocean air made us feel lucky to be there. We felt instantly at home. Sunsets from the pool deck were intoxicating and magical. Loved the house-wide living room with its all-glass view of the beach.
Fantastic rental, comfortable and very well located on the beach as well as in close proximity to great shopping and restaurants!
Fantastic weekend with friends in this spacious beach home. 12 adults stayed in the home and never felt we were crowded. Lots of room to congregate comfortably and still room to get away and have quiet time alone with a good book and a glass of wine. Minor renovations currently underway will take this property from a 4 Star to a solid 5. View and location are perfect. Can't wait to return.
Very comfortable home, lovely view of the white beaches and ocean from our room. We could walk out directly to the beach and soaked up the wonderful Florida sun.
Home was clean, comfortably furnished and well equipped for large house party. Enjoyed watching the big NFL games on the large screen TV. All the equipment worked fine, and we were doing cooking for a large group of people. Slept really well. Relaxing and refined accomodations!
Coming from Paris, France, we spent one week at Casablanca at the end of october 2014. We particularly loved the large beach of white sand, one of the most beautiful we ever saw, wherever in the world. The terrace leading directly to the beach and the heated swimming pool are superb. The house is well equiped and comfortable in all points of view. We appreciated the kitchen and the large livingroom, its sofas and 65" plasma TV, although for breakfast and dinner we usually choosed the terrace, for its view on the passing by pelicans, or on the sunset on the sea. Our stay was perfect and we warmly recommend Casablanca.
We stayed here July 13-July20 2013. It was the worst beach house rental we ever had! To sum it up it was a fix and repair daily--leaking bathrooms, roaches, ants covering a bed overnight, leaking kitchen faucet onto counter, one burner worked on stove, etc. etc. I spent my vacation meeting with plumbers, electricians, pest control people daily. One of my sons and his family left early. we were miserable. Way Way Way OVERPRICED> place is run down. More like "Animal House" than a Casablanca! Will never rent from Seascape again!