|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Family owned beach cottage, with heated pool (20 x 50), hot tub, outdoor shower and great deck around the house. There are three bedrooms, two baths and additional sleeping areas in LR. The house is located in the Clearwater Beach community, with access to the Bay beach, very close proximity to the ocean beaches, the Amaganset Train Station, farm stands and a 10 minute drive to the EH village. Perfect for families, pets are welcome. We are looking for renters during June, July, August, September, October, November & December. (Special winter rates available upon request).
Pet friendly home.
We are a family of four with two small kids that have stayed at this EH house many, many times. We never want to leave and always want to come back!
Perfect location-walk to the bay beach for swimming, picnicking, boating, or drive 10 min to ocean beaches in Amagansett. The pool/ outdoor shower/ hot tub /hammock / dining table and grill in the back yard makes it hard to leave the house though.
There are a million things to do nearby for kids and adults and the local area is great for walking, biking, running, paddle boarding, local food stores and stands nearby and Fresh Direct delivers in summer.
The master bedroom is super comfortable and two smaller bedrooms simple and allows for two families or hosting guests easily. Simple, clean, modern kitchen - we've cooked for 10 easily there...
Quiet and private location, and responsive owner. Perfect EH beach house!!
Family owned beach cottage, with heated pool (20 x 50), hot tub, outdoor shower and great deck around the house. There are three bedrooms, two baths and additional sleeping areas in LR. The house is located in the Clearwater Beach community, with access to the Bay beach, very close proximity to the ocean beaches, the Amaganset Train Station, farm stands and a 10 minute drive to the EH village. Perfect for families, pets are welcome.
1. 'Our' Bay Beach -- The house is located in the Clearwater Beach development, which is in The Springs section of East Hampton. We have a bay beach which is exclusive to the people who live in the development. The beach is on Gardiner's Bay, and is a 15 minute walk from the house. You can also drive there but you will need to bring the blue card that I left on the shelf in the kitchen. To get there, make a left when you leave the drive way, take Norfolk to the end (2 blocks), make a right on Water Hole Road, make the next left on Hog Creek Lane, and then another left on Kings Point Road. The road ends at the entrance to the beach where you will encounter a gate. The card will open the gate. Drive past the initial lot and park next to the beach. Its a bay beach so it is rocky and the water is very calm. You can also fish from the beach.
2. Maidstone Beach -- This is also a bay beach, but it is public. Drive back to Three Mile Harbor Road and make a right on Flaggy Hole Road (Maidstone Market will be on the left side of Three Mile Harbor Road) and follow the signs to the beach. This is a fun bike ride, and it has a nature preserve type feeling to it. It overlooks Three Mile Harbor. The beach, however is nothing special.
3. Gerard Park -- This is a beautiful narrow peninsula where Gardiner's Bay is on the left and the Acobonic Harbor is on the right. You can swim in the bay, and kayak or canoe in the harbor. You can also go clamming in the harbor, but you need a license to do this. You will get a fine if you get caught clamming without a license. To get there make a right when leaving the driveway, then make an immediate left onto Bull Pasture Lane. Take that to the end and make a right onto Hog Creek Lane. Take that to the end and make a right onto Springs Fireplace Road. Take Springs Fireplace about 1/4 mile and make a left onto Gerard Drive. It is easy to pass this, so if you see Teak Lane on your right, you passed the turn for Gerard Drive. Take Gerard Drive to the end. You can also park at a few places along the way if you want to. The beach is small, and is not really something to do for an entire day, but it is beautiful.
4. Atlantic Avenue Beach -- This is the 'real' beach, the Atlantic Ocean beach, and the best beach. It is located in Amagansett, on Atlantic Avenue, off of Montauk Highway. To get there make a right when leaving the driveway, take Norfolk Drive past Kings Point Road (stop sign), go a little further and make a left onto Teak Lane. Take Teak to the end (about 300 feet) and make a right onto Springs Fireplace Road. Take Springs Fireplace to Old Stone Highway and make a left (there's a church and some town hall type buildings here). You will take Old Stone Highway to Montauk Highway. This is several miles -- Old Stone turns into Neck Road, then you make a right at the deli and you're back on Old Stone. A little further up there will be a fork in the road -- bear left. You will then see a golf course. Once you pass the golf course, make a right, go over the railroad tracks and go straight (not left towards Montauk Point) onto Montauk highway. Make an immediate left onto Atlantic Avenue (there is a cemetary there), and take Atlantic to the end (a few blocks) where you will encounter a parking lot. There is a fee to park if you don't have a sticker. Sometimes they don't have an attendant there which is good since you don't have to pay, but may be bad since they may give you a ticket while you are on the beach. This beach has a popular snack shack. Say hello to Sarah Jessica Parker for me.
5. Indian Wells Beach -- This is also a great Atlantic Ocean beach, about a mile west of Atlantic Avenue Beach located on Indian Wells Highway. The parking is more difficult here, however.
Staples -- To get milk and juice and other staples go to the Maidstone Market. Make a right when leaving the driveway, take Norfolk to Kings Point Road, Make a right onto Kings Point and take it to the end. Make a right at the intersection, go around the curve and you are on Three Mile Harbor Road. Take that about 1/4 mile and you will see a red barn-like structure on the left. Make a left onto Washington Ave and there it is. They also sell great hot latino food. This place is only good for the very basics, and the latino food.
There are also many deli type places all over the place, as well as numerous fruit stands.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
|Notes||Special winter rates available upon request.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.