Guest house in the heart of a hamlet in the natural park of French Vexin. Property friendly comfort, amenities, ideal for a stay with family or friends for a weekend or a week.
Well equipped open kitchen to dining room with exposed beams, lounge office. Old barn converted into lounge with fireplace, pool, sauna and fitness equipment.
Upstairs, 3 separate rooms, comfortable bedding: beds made on arrival, large bathroom with shower and whirlpool bath (towels and bathrobes provided) beds, 2 separate toilets.
Enclosed garden with boules, garden furniture, barbecue, table tennis table .....
- Auvers-sur-Oise: travel time of the Impressionists (21 kms)
- Abbaye de Royaumont Asnières-sur-Oise (32 kms)
- Domaine de Villarceaux (28 kms)
- La Roche-Guyon: 10 centuries of France (39 km)
- Giverny Claude Monet's home (46 kms)
- Ecouen Castle: Renaissance treasures (44 kms)
- L'Isle-Adam: museum, Chinese pavilion, bridge, beach (22 kms)
- Hiking in the Natural Park of Vexin
- Xtreme Adventures Cergy-Pontoise (16 kms)
- Adventure Land Labyrinth: Magny-en-Vexin (20 kms)
- Sherwood Park: Viarmes (33kms)
- Racing Kart Cormeilles (13 kms)
- Parc Asterix (64 kms)
- Disneyland (91 kms)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Nov 1 2013 - Feb 28 2014
|extra night: €100|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Euro) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.