Lifestyle - The Beach Club Resort & Spa is perfectly situated in Port Douglas, only a couple of minutes walk to the beach & main street. This private spa room, located on the ground floor with gated access to the pool area, is perfect for a couple's romantic getaway.
Accommodation - A comfortable and spacious king bed (or two singles), digital television, DVD/CD player, Austar cable television, ensuite bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fan and kitchenette (bar fridge, kettle) make up the inside of the room. Step outside to your private patio, with direct pool area access, double spa bath and outdoor seating for relaxing after a hard day on holiday.
Features - All the facilities expected in a 5 star resort are included, all located one block from the beautiful Four Mile Beach and trendy Macrossan Street - there's no need for a hire car here. A 50m turquoise lagoon pool with sandy beach entry and a restaurant are located on site. Enjoy the proximity to Port Douglas' famous restaurants, bars offering live entertainment, boutiques, Marina Mirage for easy access to Great Barrier Reef trips and tours to the Daintree Rainforest.
Alternatively a two bedroom self contained suite, with full kitchen facilities, dining and living room, plus outdoor barbecue, is also available. These two apartments can be combined to offer a three bedroom, two bathroom suite.
* Studio apartment (king bed or twin king singles)
* Ensuite bathroom
* Terrace with double spa bath
* 50m lagoon pool with sandy beach entry
* Ground floor with direct pool access
* Two minute walk to Macrossan Street and beach
* Digital TV, DVD/CD player, Austar cable TV
* Wireless broadband available throughout resort (at cost)
* Air conditioning & ceiling fan
* Restaurant, gymnasium & day spa on site
* Linen, bath & pool towels provided
* Tours, airport transfers, equipment hire, baby sitters, in house catering, in house massage, pre-arrival shopping available
The world famous village of Port Douglas is located just 67km north of Cairns International Airport, via a spectacular coastal road. Combining the beauty of the tropics – Four Mile Beach and two world heritage listed jewels – the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest. Port Douglas offers many fantastic dining options in a laid back atmosphere.